Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the George International Scholarships program offered by Carleton College. The college is accepting applications for undergraduate study for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational fund is open to students from developing nations who demonstrate financial need and exceptional academic potential and promise.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for international students.
Carleton College has established itself as one of the world’s finest universities. It is well-known on a global scale for the high quality of its research, learning, and teaching. With students from all over the country and the world, the college is a collaborative and varied community.
Why would like to study at Carleton College? It is one of the best liberal arts and sciences colleges in the country. It provides well-regarded academic programs that provide students with a comprehensive foundation of knowledge to help them succeed in their chosen field. Carleton University offers more than 30 majors and 1,000 courses to students.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Carleton College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing nations
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfill all the criteria given below:
- Candidates can be from any part of the world
- Aspirants should have received an offer to study in an undergraduate program at Carleton College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for George scholarship program, students need only to complete the application for admission and request consideration for financial aid. No additional application is required as nominations will be made based on an application for admission to Carleton College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to enroll in an undergraduate course at Carleton College, aspirants should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students, whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language, will have to provide proof of their proficiency by achieving one of the following qualifications:
- Canadian Academic English Language Test
- Internet-based TOEFL
- IELTS (Academic)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (Academic).
The scholarship winner will receive an educational fund to complete the undergraduate study at Carleton College.