The scholarships are awarded for the duration of the standard period of study for the programme (up to a maximum of 24 months). To receive further funding after the first year of study for 2-year courses, proof of academic achievements thus far should indicate that programy prograccessfully completed within the standard period of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Host Institution(s): Various.
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below).
Number of Awards: Not stated
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Selected Nationalities (see official site).
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship- program.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific programs.
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health,h, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying the members of family
- Allowance for a German language course
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates for the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022/2023 can proceed to apply online. You will be required to select your status and country of origin for specific application requirements and to to enable you submit your application.
Application Deadline: Apply until 1st October
- 5 Tips to Winning Scholarships and Awards in 2022
- Top 5 Tips For Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur
- Top Undergraduate Business Schools
- Best Laptops For School
- The Top10 Boarding Schools in Washington