Connect with us

Lifestyle

Xycinews Media founder Stranded over Fake Money and Counterfeit Allegations

Published

on

xycinews founder found with counterfeit money, fake currency
This Is My Real Story Today.
Boarding an old iron danfo bus from Summit Bus Stop, Delta State.
I sat on discomforting foam called “seat”, my destination was Onitsha Bus Stop.
As a happy and cheerful extrovert, I broaden my lips with smiles over the River Niger Bridge.
After a 5 minutes drive,
the planned trickster (The conductor) and his admin officer (The driver) claimed never to have little domination of the Naira currency. The entire passengers were left confused and perplexed.
All the while, the conductor still feigned a display of hard work.
Then, with my soft heart, I remitted N500*4 amounting to N2000. Then my disaster and frustration began.
I was given N1000*2 amounting to N2000.
My demeanor was enthusiastic, I walked majestically to Onitsha Park to board a bus with PeaceMass Transport.
I stretched my cleaned N2000 Note and paid for my fair, waiting for my receipt, the cashier said, “Mtcheeeeeeeew” and tore my money into pieces of inconsiderate atom.
The it came to my  notice i have being given fake currency money, it was counterfeit.
xycinews founder found with counterfeit money, fake currency, given counterfeit money
I became raving, crazy, frustrated, my thinking we’re wolly, what am I seeing? Was it Bollywood, Nollywood or Hollywood in my tiny cerebrum.
300 seconds ago, I was a happy traveller, but now i was cashless and so thoughtful.
Over 2Hours I strolled on Onitsha like it was my “rag day thole gift”.
Then everyone claimed to pity me with words, when I wanted monetary support. Only then I trek a 15 minutes journey to loan from a stranger who felt the pains in my shoes.
Now my big question was
Are some born to cheat others in the name of smartness?
Would such painful experience not ignite prejudice?
Would others be able to notice fake money and be freed from counterfeits tricksters?
Would fake currency producers be caught and face the law soonest?
That was my tale,
Also Drop comment.

Naabiae Nenu-B is a Medical Health Student and an SEO Specialist dedicated to flushing the web off fake news and scam scandals. He aims at being "Africa's Best Leak and Review Blogger" and that's the unwavering stand of Xycinews Media.

12 Comments

12 Comments

1. www.wapforum.com.ng

February 24, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Stupid igbo people, i hate them

2. Joshphine

February 24, 2018 at 2:29 pm

That is how igbo people take delight in fruading people

3. Kris

February 24, 2018 at 2:44 pm

So sorry sir.

4. foloren torium

January 13, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Hi there, simply changed into aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Many other people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

5. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 4:00 am

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

6. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 5:12 am

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some p.c. to drive the message home a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

7. Hier klicken

January 16, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

8. Link

January 16, 2019 at 10:55 pm

It¦s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I¦m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

9. I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

10. News ...

January 16, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

11. smore traiolit

April 14, 2020 at 10:58 am

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

12. non dual acim

April 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Only a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design and style.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lifestyle

EMO Grae Biography, Education, Wikipedia, Real Age, Net Worth, Contact

Published

on

The Profile EMO Grae is never strange at all, especially to Marlians. This is coming after he was officially signed into Marlian Records.

This article about EMO Grae biography has a lot about this riddem art.

Right away I would be entailing EMO Grae biography, date of birth, real age, family, education, entertainment career, net worth, social media handles, contact and everything else much more.

This article is subject to further updates.

EMO Grae Biography

Nigerian fast-rising artist, EMO Grae released his debut track for the New Year titled “0903” featuring talented music star, Buju.

Marlian Music is thrilled to announce the release of a New Single 0903 from its latest signed artiste Emo Grae.

The sweet boy of the Marlian family, Emo Grae brings a smooth, romantic feel through his sultry vocals. 0903 waw the first project of Emo Grae under Marlian Music, featuring the talented Buju and produced by Niphkeys.

0903 gave a unique blend of afro and alte vibes, telling us a story of how two young men were in love and played by the same girl.

EMO Grae Net Worth

EMO Grae net worth is an extimated $50,000

EMO Grae Contact

Finally on EMO Grae biography, you can reach out to him via Facey on @EMO Grae

Syno Biography, Education,Wikipedia, Real Age, Net Worth, Contact, Record Label

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Busta Pop Biography, Education, Wikipedia, Real Age, Net Worth, Contact

Published

on

Busta Pop Biography

Busta pop is Ghanaian Rap Artiste, with credit of winning some many rap contests in Ghana.Busta Pop was once nominated as the best lyricist @Da Hits Awards Accra Ghana.

However, Busta pop won the rap freestyle king in 2015 the Miop Awards Ghana. He has worked with big shots like sarkodie, medikal , castro de destroyer, mugeez, stone boy and manymore, busta pop is a multi talented art he’ s got the energy and the vocal abilities that any rapper can dream of.

People mistook him to be sarkodie after dropping his first single ” woman and take over” he’ s presently working with the brand and media management dj fabtune and also endorsed by FG Records now his out with this mind blowing track tittled: wat de hapun produced, mixed and mastered by dj fabz.

Sighting the present situation and bad things happening around mandkind he decided to address it with defined music and out of the abundance of his heart he spoke his mind set and made a groovy hit out of it song produced by DJ fabz.

Busta Pop Music Career

Busta Pop Ghanaian born Nigerian based rapper, Finally releases the official video of “What De Hapun” with his Record Label Ekobeats Beat.

Busta Pop came through in Wat De Hapun both in his appearance and interpretation of the song and overall delivery showing himself as leader and man of the people.

Directed by TG Omori

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Dimmykiss Biography, Education, Wikipedia, Real Age, Net Worth, Contact

Published

on

Dimmykiss Biography

The name Dimmykiss gradually is becoming as household name as this young man keeps pushing his motivations and videos to global audience.

Dimmykiss is a Nigerian Motivational Speaker, who drops videos with in-depth meaning on Instagram and YouTube.

Dimmykiss is an undergraduate, a Lawyer in making and a Christian.

Dimmykiss describes himself as RASA, KD_BIZ_HUB Ambassador, Spoken word Artist , LLB Degree 👨🏾‍⚖️ in the 💼 Baby Lawyer,

Dimmykiss Contact

Finally on Dimmykiss biography, you can reach out to him via Instagram and Facebook @Dimmykiss

AY POYOO the GOAT Biography, Girlfriend, Wikipedia, Recognition and Record Label

Continue Reading