Connect with us

Published

on

A Real-time Experience.

Boarding an old iron danfo bus from Summit Bus Stop, Delta State. I sat on discomforting foam called “seat”, my destination was Onitsha Bus Stop.

As a happy and cheerful extrovert, I broaden my lips with smiles over the River Niger Bridge. After a 5 minutes drive, the planned Trickster (The Conductor) and his Admin Officer (The driver) claimed never to have little domination of the Nigerian Naira Currency.

The entire passengers were left confused and perplexed as it was dued for them to alight. All the while, the conductor still feigned a display of hard work.

Then, with my soft & considerate heart mood, I remitted N500*4 amounting to N2,000. Then, my disaster and frustration began – I opened hell upon myself for being kind and considerate.

I was given N1000*2 amounting to N2,000. My demeanor was enthusiastic, I walked majestically to Onitsha Park to board a bus with PeaceMass Transit.

I stretched my cleaned N2000 Note and paid for my fair, waiting for my receipt, the cashier hissed, “Mtcheeeeeeeew” and tore my money into pieces of inconsiderate atom.

Then it came to my notice I have being given fake currency money, it was counterfeit. “Hewwwww”, the groundnut sellers and passerbys sighed.

xycinews founder found with counterfeit money, fake currency, given counterfeit money

I became raving, crazily frustrated of course, my thinking we’re wolly. What am I seeing? A complete reality movie played in my head. 300 seconds ago, I was a happy traveller, but now I was cashless and so thoughtful.

Over 2Hours I strolled on Onitsha like it was my “rag day thole gift”. Then everyone claimed to pity me with words, when I wanted monetary support dearly.

Only then then ATM post became my last fate like a street kid with no where to turn to. Gladly yeah, a stranger who felt the pains in my shoes believed my story and helped rejuvenate my fainted smile.

Now, my big question is;

Are some born to cheat others in the name of smartness?

Would such painful experience not ignite prejudice?

Would others be able to notice fake money unlike me and be freed from counterfeit tricksters?

I hope my experience pass a message across to you readers.

Balanced Truth By Writer Zik

Naabiae Nenu-B is a Medical Health Student and an SEO Specialist dedicated to flushing the web off fake news and scam scandals. He aims at being "Africa's Best Leak and Review Blogger" and that's the unwavering stand of Xycinews Media.

12 Comments

12 Comments

1. www.wapforum.com.ng

February 24, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Stupid igbo people, i hate them

2. Joshphine

February 24, 2018 at 2:29 pm

That is how igbo people take delight in fruading people

3. Kris

February 24, 2018 at 2:44 pm

So sorry sir.

4. foloren torium

January 13, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Hi there, simply changed into aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Many other people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

5. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 4:00 am

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

6. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 5:12 am

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some p.c. to drive the message home a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

7. Hier klicken

January 16, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

8. Link

January 16, 2019 at 10:55 pm

It¦s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I¦m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

9. I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

10. News ...

January 16, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

11. smore traiolit

April 14, 2020 at 10:58 am

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

12. non dual acim

April 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Only a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design and style.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lifestyle

BIOGRAPHY OF NIGERIAN JOURNALIST MUKHTAR DAMBATTA

Published

on

Mukhtar Sagir Dambatta (born 1 June 1998) is a Nigerian journalist, blogger, columnist, politician and entrepreneur.

Mukhtar Sagir Dambatta was born on 1 June 1998 in Dambatta local government area of Kano State, Nigeria where he obtained his Primary and JSCE from Abu Hanifa Academy, Kano State, then moved further and obtained his SSCE from Rumfa College Kano State. He is a graduate of Mass Communication from École Supérieur de Gestion et de Technologie (ESGT-Benin University) Benin Republic.

Dambatta was a students leader, he was the President of the Great Advancement of African Students Association (GAAAS). In 2020 Dambatta elected as National Chairman of Nigerian Youth Political Union (NYPU).

In September 2020 Mukhtar called on Nigerian students from school resumption due to the abduction of Abubakar Idris Dadiyata, a lecturer and fierce critic of the Nigerian government, who was abducted from his home on August 1, 2019,  in the Barnawa neighbourhood of Kaduna, in northwestern Nigeria.

Mukhtar is currently working with Prime Time Newspaper

Nationality: Nigerian
Occupation: Journalist, Blogger, Entrepreneur and Politician

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Classic Forex Trader Biography, Cars, Real Age, Contact, Net Worth

Published

on

Classic Forex Trader Biography

Classic Forex Trader is the founder and developer of the first talking robot called “Fx Talking Robot”. He is a South African who make thousands of dollars daily from trading with his robot.

While some claims his robot doesn’t work, many others shares testimonies of how successful the robot is. You can use the comment section below to share your opinion.

How Old Is Classic Forex Trader

Classic Forex Trader is 20 years old from the information he personally shared.

Classic Forex Trader Cars

BMW GT and Mercedes Benz in less than two years of trading.

Classic Forex Trader Real Age

Thapelo Lesenya

Nationality

South African

Occupation

Forex Trader

Classic Forex Trader Contact

Conclusively on Classic Forex Trader Biography, you can reach out to him via WhatsApp on +27680536880.

Classic Forex Trader Net Worth

We ain’t sure but it’s an estimated $500,000

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Touring Dubia Through Vantage Migration – Jane Chris Ezetah Shares Joy

Published

on

On January 18 2021, Vantage Migration on it Official Facebook broke the goodnews of a free trip to their global audience. That winner is Jane Chris Ezetah.

Jane Chris Ezetah is winner of a competitive contest by CEO of Vantage Migration, Dr Linda Iheme, which held in December 2020 for her social media followers.

During the heat of the competition, I stumbled upon Jane Chris awesome video on Facebook and Instagram. She was highly creative, innovative and I admire her concepts and potentials.

As a content creator, I just wished the best for her and hoped she win like she did. You can imagine my smile though, nonetheless in this article I will be entailing first hand of Jane’s experience from her, a little about Vantage Migration and the Host Sponsor “Dr Linda Iheme”.

Limelight on the Host Sponsor – Dr Linda Iheme

Dr Linda Iheme, CEO of Vantage Migration has outdone herself in helping all inrespective of all odds stand tall in all life endeavors within her might. Among many other enticing giveaways organized on her social media pages periodically, this has been the loudest and of course, the most impactful.

Talking of which, Dr Linda has been a recipient of numerous international trip awards, though not through social media contests. She has been an outstanding young woman from her undergraduate years at University of Benin, Nigeria till her current post graduate studies at University of Waterloo, Canada.

Dr Linda Iheme with her experience and expertise founded Vantage Migration to help aspiring graduate students secure a better future by teaching them what she knows. “The Lady With A Golden Smile” as I call her has maintain an excellent record in all she do.

Meeting Dr Linda and Engaging was my Key

During the period of interview with Jane Chris, she narrated the process of her selection as the winner of the trip and she said it was free and fair and it was open to everyone because it’s an open competition with any number of interested competitors.

She said “I followed Dr, Linda Ikeme the CEO of vantage Migration . She is a Canadian based Nigerian, I followed her on all her social media handles, my notifications is always on, on all her posts, I woke up, and saw a post she made about the contest, and that how I got to know”.

I followed her on all her social media handles, my notifications is always on, on all her posts.

Speaking further she highlighted the importance of the Organization and how helpful they are to modern life, pointing out that the Organization is mainly doing a course based training that will help individuals and students secure admission and access scholarships.

Jane Ezetah Biography

My name is Jane Amarachi Ezetah, I am popularly known as Jane Chris Ezetah on all my social media accounts.

I was born into Mr and Mrs A.S Ogbonna’s family in the late 80’s. The 4th child of  seven children, I was born and raised in Lagos. I had my primary education in Lagos while my secondary school education was at Federal Government College, Odogbolu, Ogun state.

After which I moved on to Imo state University where I had my tertiary education.

Growing up was fun for me considering the fact that I was born at the downside of Lagos where children played with no restrictions. The most interesting part of my growing up was seeing my parents move from one level to the other.

Meet Dr Linda Iheme, CEO of Vantage Migration; The Lady With A Golden Smile

My parents had 6 of us in a room apartment. How we manage that small space till date is what I still can’t figure out. We moved from that one room to two rooms, to a 2bedroom flat, until my dad built his own house in Lagos.

Life was not all that easy as my older siblings and I assisted my mom a lot by hawking some petty items from one street to the other.

For my career, I really wanted to study law (international law and jurisprudence) for the name but God had a perfect plan.

As a child I loved singing, writing and watching television. I remember always mimicking news casters and presenters in front of my mirror. I was very good at narrating movies from top to finish without mincing words.

If you haven’t seen a movie before and I narrate it to you, you will not need to see it again as it will feel like you watched the real thing.

Watching the Oprah Winfrey show on Silverbird television also made me start dreaming to become a radio and television presenter.

When admission to study law wasn’t coming forth after attempting JAMB 4 times, I switched to mass communication but eventually my name came out on the list to study Theatre Art. When the admission to study theatre Art’s came initially, I was not proud at all.

I felt so ashamed to tell people I was studying theatre arts because it wasn’t one of those big courses but today, I can boldly tell anyone about my course of study because I am gradually living my dreams.

Jane’s Encounter with Dr Linda Iheme

I heard about Vantage Migration through my eldest Brother in October. That Saturday afternoon, he sent me a screenshot of Dr Linda Iheme’s Facebook page and said GO CHECK HER OUT and follow all her social media handles.

I reluctantly came back and told him I have. He said she helps people gain admission and scholarship abroad. But my Brother said to me there is more to the vantage migration page and Dr Linda Iheme and that was how I began to follow up till date. I follow her actively on Facebook and Instagram mostly.

The Beauty of Vantage Migration

Vantage Migration helps in matching your skills and interests to their Canadian selection of job vacancies. Additionally, they educate you about the communities that interest you and where your best chances of success Facilitating contact with prospective employers.

Vantage Migration offers a Faster way toSecure Admission; Scholarship Abroad

They provide assistance for you in identifying education and real estate options and facilitating your spouse employment in communities of interest.

They guide you through the registration process in Canada, including immigration procedures from beginning to finish.

Jane’s Final Motivations

To the young and aspiring youths out there…I want you all to know your dreams are valid.

Keep thriving!

Keep upgrading!

Keep learning!

Keep making an effort.

As soon it will all pay off.

Continue Reading