Connect with us

Lifestyle

Xycinews Media founder Stranded over Fake Money and Counterfeit Allegations

Published

on

__________________________________________

Looking for an Alternative Income Source? Hold on, your search ends here!

Please CLICK HERE let have a discussion on a Profitable Scheme.

__________________________________________

A Real-time Experience.

Boarding an old iron danfo bus from Summit Bus Stop, Delta State. I sat on discomforting foam called “seat”, my destination was Onitsha Bus Stop.

As a happy and cheerful extrovert, I broaden my lips with smiles over the River Niger Bridge. After a 5 minutes drive, the planned Trickster (The Conductor) and his Admin Officer (The driver) claimed never to have little domination of the Nigerian Naira Currency.

The entire passengers were left confused and perplexed as it was dued for them to alight. All the while, the conductor still feigned a display of hard work.

Then, with my soft & considerate heart mood, I remitted N500*4 amounting to N2,000. Then, my disaster and frustration began – I opened hell upon myself for being kind and considerate.

I was given N1000*2 amounting to N2,000. My demeanor was enthusiastic, I walked majestically to Onitsha Park to board a bus with PeaceMass Transit.

I stretched my cleaned N2000 Note and paid for my fair, waiting for my receipt, the cashier hissed, “Mtcheeeeeeeew” and tore my money into pieces of inconsiderate atom.

Then it came to my notice I have being given fake currency money, it was counterfeit. “Hewwwww”, the groundnut sellers and passerbys sighed.

xycinews founder found with counterfeit money, fake currency, given counterfeit money

I became raving, crazily frustrated of course, my thinking we’re wolly. What am I seeing? A complete reality movie played in my head. 300 seconds ago, I was a happy traveller, but now I was cashless and so thoughtful.

Over 2Hours I strolled on Onitsha like it was my “rag day thole gift”. Then everyone claimed to pity me with words, when I wanted monetary support dearly.

Only then then ATM post became my last fate like a street kid with no where to turn to. Gladly yeah, a stranger who felt the pains in my shoes believed my story and helped rejuvenate my fainted smile.

Now, my big question is;

Are some born to cheat others in the name of smartness?

Would such painful experience not ignite prejudice?

Would others be able to notice fake money unlike me and be freed from counterfeit tricksters?

I hope my experience pass a message across to you readers.

Balanced Truth By Writer Zik

Naabiae Nenu-B is a Medical Health Student and an SEO Specialist dedicated to flushing the web off fake news and scam scandals. He aims at being "Africa's Best Leak and Review Blogger" and that's the unwavering stand of Xycinews Media.

12 Comments

12 Comments

1. www.wapforum.com.ng

February 24, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Stupid igbo people, i hate them

2. Joshphine

February 24, 2018 at 2:29 pm

That is how igbo people take delight in fruading people

3. Kris

February 24, 2018 at 2:44 pm

So sorry sir.

4. foloren torium

January 13, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Hi there, simply changed into aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Many other people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

5. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 4:00 am

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

6. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 5:12 am

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some p.c. to drive the message home a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

7. Hier klicken

January 16, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

8. Link

January 16, 2019 at 10:55 pm

It¦s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I¦m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

9. I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

10. News ...

January 16, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

11. smore traiolit

April 14, 2020 at 10:58 am

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

12. non dual acim

April 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Only a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design and style.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lifestyle

Bruella Oscar Biography, Husband, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Age – Williams Uchemba Wife Biography

Published

on

__________________________________________

Looking for an Alternative Income Source? Hold on, your search ends here!

Please CLICK HERE let have a discussion on a Profitable Scheme.

__________________________________________

Williams Uchemba recently proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Bruella Oscar, and he took to his social media handle to share the heartwarming photos with his fans while announcing plans for the marriage.

Sharing the photos on his official Instagram handle, he revealed that his white wedding is set to come off on November 21, 2020, where the real showdown will take place live and colored.

We have sighted photos and videos from their wedding ceremony, which happened in the Anambra State. The couple was looking great in the photos.

We are waiting for the single actors and other celebrities to follow in Williams Uchemba’s footsteps.

Congratulations to Williams Uchemba and Bruella Oscar. May God bless their marriage.

Check out the photos and videos from the wedding ceremony, which is making rounds on various social media platforms below;

Bruella Oscar Biography

Williams Uchemba Wife Biography

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Lisa Yaro Biography, Wikipedia, Real Age, Son, Music Career, Contact, Net Worth

Published

on

__________________________________________

Looking for an Alternative Income Source? Hold on, your search ends here!

Please CLICK HERE let have a discussion on a Profitable Scheme.

__________________________________________

Lisa Yaro is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, actress and producer. She is known for roles such as Dr. Nakira Meadows in Chosen Kin Origins, Asha in Christmas and Sheila in I Left My Girlfriend for Regina Jones.

As a producer, Yaro has scored producing credits for Chosen Kin Origins, The Woods, Strive Daily and Comedy Blitz.

She has also written songs for famous artists such as Enrique Iglesias, Will.I.Am, Mya, Cher, Latoya Luckett, Leah McFall and Rawyals.

Lisa Yaro Biography

Melissa Dogon Yaro, professionally known as Lisa Yaro is a Nigerian-American singer, actress and Grammy nominated song writer born on 8th February, 1985.

She is the youngest child of late Nigerian Olympic sprinter, Musa Dogon Yaro. Her mother is a broadcaster. She has three older brothers.

She was born in Nigeria and moved to the United States in 1992 at the age of 7. She speaks Hausa and English.  She is from Kaduna State.

How Old Is Lisa Yaro

Lisa Yaro was born in the year 1985, on the 8th of February in Nigeria. However, she moved to Los Angeles at a very young age and grew up there.

Talking about Lisa Yaro Biography, her physique, she is around 5 feet and 8 inches tall and weighs around 64 Kg, according to her IMDB biography page.

Lisa Yaro Music Career

Her work on Mya’s “Smoove Jones” album was nominated for a Grammy: Best R&B album of 2016 at the 2017 Grammy Awards.

People who have watched her movies know that she has great potential and has also been nominated for an American Grammy Award. She is best known for her works in Underdog, Seven Pounds, and Dinner at my place.

In 2017, she earned a Grammy nomination for Best R&B Album for working on the album titled Smoove Jones by Mya.

Lisa Yaro Son

Lisa Yaro Wikipedia

She also has co-executive produced various films with Inferno productions including London Mitchell’s Christmas, I Left My Girlfriend for Regina Jones, and Pierre Jackson.

Her acting credits including “Dr. Nakira Meadows” in Chosen Kin Season 2, 2018, “Asha” in London Mitchell’s Christmas 2018, Shelia in “I Left My Girlfriend for Regina Jones” 2018, “Something Like a Business”, “Hell Date” (Cast Member), “Played by Fame” (cast member).

Yaro is involved in various projects that are projected to be released in 2018 and 2019.

Full Name

Melissa Dogon Yaro

Lisa Yaro Real Age

Lisa Yaro was born on February 8, 1985. Lisa is 35 years old at the moment but looks really young in real life.

Lisa Yaro Contact

Conclusively on Lisa Yaro Biography, She is quite active on Instagram though, with about 188k followers.

Lisa Yaro Biko Mp3 Download

Her latest single “Biko” is in the works with production help by award winning producer DJ Coublon with an accompanying video directed by Patrick Elis.

“Biko” is set to be released worldwide on October 23rd through EMPIRE Distribution. “Biko” is lush, atmospheric and lively. With hypnotic syncopated percussion, smooth chords, sensual keys, and sweet passionate harmonic vocals ‘Biko’ is the perfect combination of Lisa Yaro’s vast range of eclectic and appealing influences.

Memorable and moving she crafts a single that will get you grooving and remain stuck in your mind immediately after listening.

Lisa Yaro Biko

Lisa Yaro Net Worth

We can’t ascertain at the moment.

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Lisa Yaro – Biko Mp3 Download – Biko Video Download

Published

on

__________________________________________

Looking for an Alternative Income Source? Hold on, your search ends here!

Please CLICK HERE let have a discussion on a Profitable Scheme.

__________________________________________

Lisa Yaro is an American Grammy Nominated songwriter, actress, and producer who was born in Nigeria and currently resides in Los Angeles.

Born and raised in Kaduna, Nigeria Lisa Yaro’s love for music is palpable with every poignant release. Her roots shine through as the songwriter wonderfully weaves in African Music and rhythms with modern American Music.

Her ear for perfection is evident in every song she has released, dance rhythms and energetic passion is on full display.

Yaro is a partner of iSparked studios and has various producing credits most recently including Chosen Kin Origins (Season 1 and 2), The Woods, The Erie, Strive Daily, Comedy Blitz and The Last Clan. She also has co-executive produced various films with Inferno productions.

Lisa Yaro Biko Mp3 by DJ Coublon