The Ultimate QR Code Transport Token Platform – Busfare.Ng

Table of Contents

Every day, we transport from one place to another, and 95% of the time we pay with cash, according to an independent case study of my activities. Whereas, the other 5% of the tithe me, payment method is via transfer, and that is in times when we use Uber, Bolts, or other industrial transport methods.

However, is the ultimate QR Code Transport Token payment system. revolutionizes public transport payment by offering a convenient and secure way to pay for your rides using busfare tokens and your smartphone. 

So this means you will say goodbye to cash payments and long queues – with, your daily commute becomes effortless and hassle-free.

What is is a mobile platform that allows you to pay for public transport using busfare tokens and your smartphone. Our platform utilizes QR codes to connect you with drivers, facilitating quick and secure token exchanges. Whether you’re commuting to work, school, or any other destination, is the ideal payment option for simplifying your daily commute.

How Does Work? operates as a QR code transport token platform, offering a seamless payment experience for commuters. To use the service, download the app, create an account and scan the QR code when you board the bus. 

The fare is automatically deducted from your account, and you’ll receive a receipt via email for your records. accepts all major debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers and mobile money, providing you with flexibility in payment.

Getting Started

  • Easy Setup: Getting started with’s Scan & Go feature is simple and hassle-free.
  • Download the App: Download the app from the App Store or Google Play and create an account.
  • Purchase Busfare Tokens: Once you’ve signed up, purchase bus fare tokens to add to your account, enabling you to pay for your public transport fares seamlessly.

How to Pay with

  • Scan the QR Code displayed at the ticket counter or on board the bus.
  • Your bus fare token will be taken as payment and processed in seconds.
  • You’ll receive an instant confirmation

Conclusion prioritizes the safety and security of its users by employing industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal information, and ensuring that your data remains secure at all times. 

All you have to do is download the mobile app today and start simplifying your public transport experience with our convenient and secure payment platform. If it is not in your city, just be patient, it will be soonest.