Yolllo’s social platform is a meeting place for creators and producers. By utilizing the private MLM proprietary training and development programs (provided by Vividly) any Yolllo member who dedicates themselves to becoming a professional digital content producer can succeed.
“Yolllo Corp” is listed as Yolllo’s primary website domain owner, through an address in Florida. The same address appears on Yolllo’s website.
Further research shows that the address for a fact belongs to OHM Americas, an industrial power supply manufacturer.
Following the August 2021 registration of its website domains, Yolllo held a staged marketing event it represented that took place in Florida on December 17th.
Yolllo’s platform acts very professional in covering their MLM trail to an ordinary sign-up and earns platform. The Yolllo NFT platform can be accessed for free or on a recurring subscription:
- 1 month – $9
- 6 months – $49
- 12 months – $89
Free members can’t create NFTs or sell them. I don’t think there’s a difference between the paid tiers. Yolllo affiliates invest in Yolllo tokens with the expectation of being able to cash them in for more than they invested.
- Light – invest $100 and receive 10,000 Yolllo tokens
- Basic – invest $300 and receive 30,000 Yolllo tokens
- Advanced – invest $1188 and receive 118,800 Yolllo tokens
- VIP – invest $50,000 and receive 5,000,000 Yolllo tokens
“Likes” on Yolllo’s social network are left through “Yolllo Rating Marks” (1 mark = 1 like).
Yolllo affiliates receive Yolllo Rating Marks (YRM) when they invest, which they must use to earn bonus tokens.
- Light – invest $100 and receive 100 YRMs, use 1 YRM a day = 99 Yolllo tokens a day for 100 days (9900 tokens total)
- Basic – invest $300 and receive 300 YRMs, use 3 YRMs a day = 297 Yolllo tokens a day for 100 days (29,700 tokens total)
- Advanced – invest $1188 and receive 1200 YRMs, use 12 YRMs a day = 1188 Yolllo tokens a day for 100 days (118,800 tokens total)
- Pro – invest $3000 and receive 2500 YRMs, use 30 YRMs a day = 2970 Yolllo tokens a day for 100 days (297,000 tokens total)
- Expert – invest $10,000 and receive 10,000 YRMs, use 100 YRMs a day = 9,900 Yolllo tokens a day for 100 days (990,000 tokens total)
- VIP – invest $50,000 and receive 50,000 YRMs, use 500 YRMs a day = 49,500 Yolllo tokens a day for 100 days (4,950,000 tokens total)
When taking my time to look into this Yolllo Review, I noticed that the specific ROI rate per YRM used is 99 Yolllo tokens. Yolllo affiliates are capped on what they receive daily, based on how much they’ve invested.
The MLM side of Yolllo pays for the recruitment of new affiliate investors.
Yolllo’s membership offers talented, creative, and artistic people around the world the ability to generate, share, and importantly monetize original content online.
The platform published it believes that everyone who has access to a modern mobile device and an internet connection can become successful as a member of Yolllo.
Inside Yolllo’s ecosystem, the platform trains and develop people on how to monetize such skills (viewing, rating, liking) as part of becoming a digital content producer.
For every online platform, the referral model follows a pattern. Noteworthy, any known brand wants to promote its product, app, or site so they offer all potential users the opportunity to share their link, make a new member, and earn a bonus as a reward.
There are eight ranks within Yolllo’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Yolllo affiliate and invest at least once every 365 days
- Producer – recruit five affiliates who have each invested at least $300 (Basic tier or higher)
- Administrative Producer – personally recruit five Producers or higher
- GA Producer – personally recruit ten Producers or higher
- Line Producer – personally recruit five GA Producers or higher
- Prime Producer – personally recruit five Line Producers or higher
- Executive Producer – personally recruit five Prime Producers or higher
- VIP Producer – personally recruit five Executive Producers or higher
Yolllo affiliate membership is tied to an initial $100 to $50,000 investment:
- Light – $100
- Basic – $300
- Advanced – $1188
- Pro – $3000
- Expert – $10,000
- VIP – $50,000
The more a Yolllo affiliate invests the higher its income potential.
Yolllo Registration on the site isn’t so complicated, but it’s really necessary to have the below information handy as it might be needed of you.
● Email Address
● User Name
Before you have access to the Yolllo login page, it’s obvious you must have registered successfully.
To login Yolllo, only the below is needed;
Note that investments in Yolllo tokens are frozen for 365 days. This is done on the promise of a 240% ROI. A typical scam Ponzi strategy.
Attached to each of Yolllo investment packages are bonus tokens that must be unlocked through Yolllo Rating Marks (YRMs).
Yolllo can not be counted as legit in no way as their token on CoinMarketCap is just there and is untracked. It’s probably the usual x20 token setup – created in a few minutes at little to no cost.
To summarise Yolllo’s Ponzi business model, real money goes in when affiliates a recruited. Yolllo then issues tokens that cost it nothing and allow affiliates to cash out as long as there’s enough new investment to cover withdrawals.
Is Yolllo Scam
When that inevitably collapses, Yolllo does a runner and/or dumps the token on public exchanges. Gorbachev cites himself as co-founder of Yolllo but who he’s working with isn’t disclosed. A Yolllo marketing video dated July 2022, depicting the opening of a “Yolllo office” in Alanya, Turkey. Gorbachev was present at the event but whether he’s based out of Turkey or not is unclear.
Everything is so professional and you cannot tag \it as an MLM or scam, rather it seems like a normal join and earns platform.
The financial contents published via this platform include digitals, contracts for difference (CFDs), and other complex derivatives and financial products.
As a result, the reviews published on this blog may not be suitable for all investors because of the risk of losing all of your invested capital. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose, and never risk taking a loan to invest in Ponzi.
This Yolllo Review Article isn’t aimed at defaming Yolllo nor promoting it as a business model. However, this content is an overview of gathered data strictly for enlightening purposes.
Herein published is the Author’s perspective of the reviewed platform, so you’re not mandated to consider this a final verdict.