UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-2023 are of two types: Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award and International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES). The number and level of these international scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
- People, Culture and Society.
- History, Law and Politics.
- Languages and Linguistics.
- Media and Fine arts.
- Business and Economics.
- Earth, Environment, and Sustainability.
- Health and Life Sciences.
- Engineering and Technology.
- Math, Chemistry, and Physics.
What is a PhD? The Difference Between a PhD and a PhD in the United States
UBC Undergraduate Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
Eligibility Criteria for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English is the primary language of instruction in UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from secondary school or post-secondary (university or college).
- Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement.
- Not be nominated for a need-and-merit-based International Scholars award.
How to Apply for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for these scholarships:
- Create a new account from here
- Complete your personal profile and apply for UBC. details here