We love listening to music on our iPhones. The sound quality is very good, not inferior to any music player at all. Most of us have spent a long time creating our own playlists so that we can easily listen to our favorite songs anytime and anywhere.
Sometimes, we’d like to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. Maybe you want to share the latest album of your favorite singer with your friends, or you want to transfer music from your old iPhone to your new one. However, it seems that Apple does not offer an easy way to help you transfer music easily.
For the purchased music, you can choose to log in to the account on the target iPhone to download the songs again. But it’s not that convenient if you want to transfer songs to friend’s iPhone. Even if you want to transfer music to your own iPhone, Apple will not allow you to transfer non purchased music. Fortunately, you can rely on third-party transfer tools to help you transfer music the way you want. Keep reading to learn more.
Quick Way to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
Professional iPhone transfer tools make music transfer very easy. You don’t need to do any technical work, but you only need to select the files that need to be transferred, and the transfer tool will do the rest for you. AOMEI MBackupper is such a tool.
AOMEI MBackupper is one easy-to-use iPhone backup and transfer tool for Windows PC, which can help users backup iPhone data or transfer data to a selected place. It can help you transfer music from iPhone to iPhone without effort.
- Transfer All or Selected Songs. You can transfer your music library with one click, or just transfer certain selected songs.
- Transfer Purchased and Non Purchased Songs. You can transfer songs purchased from Apple Music/iTunes, you can also transfer songs synchronized from a computer, and songs downloaded from the Internet
- Transfer Songs from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID. You can transfer songs from your own iPhone to any iPhone that uses a different Apple ID. That’s to say, it’s not difficult to share your favorite songs with friends and family.
AOMEI MBackupper supports almost all iPhone models from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 13 series. In addition, it also supports transfer between iPhone and iPad, iPod touch. Let’s start to see how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone using AOMEI MBackupper.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone via MBackupper
Two steps are needed: ① Transfer music from source iPhone to computer > ② Transfer music from computer to iPhone
Transfer Music from Source iPhone to Computer
- Download, install and launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect the source iPhone to computer > Trust AOMEI MBackupper.
- On the Home interface, choose Transfer to Computer option.
- Click Music and choose the songs you want to transfer > Unselect other types of files > Click OK to continue.
- Select a storage path to save your songs > Click Transfer.
Transfer Music from Computer to Source iPhone
- Unplug the source iPhone and plug in the target iPhone.
- Choose Transfer to iPhone option on the Home interface.
- Click the Plus icon to browse your computer and choose the music files. Or you can drag and drop music files to the box.
- Confirm the songs that would be transferred to the iPhone > Finally, click Transfer to start.
Note: You can also follow the steps above to transfer photos, videos, contacts.
Transfer All Data from iPhone to iPhone via MBackupper
Besides selective transfer, AOMEI MBackupper also supports full transfer. The iPhone to iPhone Transfer function can help you transfer all content and settings from one iPhone to another. You can let it help you quickly transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone.
- Launch AOMEI MBackupper and plug in your old iPhone and new iPhone.
- Choose iPhone to iPhone Transfer option.
- Confirm the source iPhone and the target iPhone. The source iPhone will be listed on the left.
- Enable backup encryption if you want to > Finally, click Start Transfer.
As you can see, AOMEI MBackupper can help you transfer music from iPhone to iPhone easily and quickly. Besides music, you can also let it help you transfer photos, videos, contacts, messages and more. It can always help you put important data in the right place.