- Crypto proponent lists notable crowd loans on Polkadot, which hold appreciable potential.
- Analyst gives out entry points in Polkadot ecosystem, ahead of Polkadot Parachain auctions.
The crypto industry has numerous altcoins with high potential which are set to revolutionize the space. One among those is Polkadot, which holds immense potential with its underlying protocol. With the scheduled parachain auctions nearing, traders have pinned high hopes on the protocol and its ecosystem. Meanwhile, traders are keen on entry points to Polkadot’s ecosystem, and the crowd loans, to yield maximum returns on investment.
Top Crowd Loans to Keep an Eye On
Polkadot’s canary network Kusama had hosted parachain auctions, earlier this year. And the network has received immense value ever since. Consecutively, the crypto proponent mentions that if one had invested just one Kusama in the Moonriver in June. The return would be worth about $5,700, which is 100X returns. He also lists out top picks for crowd loans with Polkadot.
- ACALA: Is De-Fi hub of Polkadot network. It is Ethereum compatible platform for smart contracts. The De-Fi’s native token is ACA, which has a supply of 1 billion tokens.
- ASTAR: Is a scalable interoperable and decentralized web 3.0 platform. Currently, Astar has 50,000 Ethereum in terms of its TVL. It aims to connect Ethereum and Cosmos blockchains to the Polkadot ecosystem.
- CENTRIFUGE: It is a gateway for real-world assets to the blockchain multiverse. It aims to help dapps on Ethereum to use data from other chains. CFG is its native token, with a supply cap of 430 million CFG. The token is available at gate.io and is trading around $1.8.
- DARWINIA NETWORK: It is a web 3.0 cross-chain bridge hub, which aims at cross-chain asset management across Polkadot, Ethereum, and Binance Smart Chain. Its primary token RING has 501 million in circulating supply and 10 billion in total supply.
- Moonbeam: Moonbeam is the relative project of Moonriver, which is Kusama’s second parachain. The project helps to build decentralized apps on Polkadot and Moonbeam dapps that can integrate with Bitcoin and Ethereum as well.
- Litentree: Is a multichain identity aggregator protocol. Its native token LIT has a supply cap of 100 million tokens and is available on Binance, and is trading around $5.
- Efinity: Is a cross-chain NFT project, which aims at solving some of the problems faced in the NFT space. Like the user experience, helping developers build their NFTs on flexible smart contracts, for users and collectors. Efinity is offering an interoperable platform with negligible gas fees.
- Parallel Finance: Is a lending staking protocol. It supports assets in both Kusama and Polkadot. The native token PARA has a total supply of 1 billion.
Polkadot Price Analysis
DOT at press time is trading at 53.55, with gains of 1.7%. While the market cap is at $55,750,749,461, the trading volume for 24-hours is at $3,057,805,824. The coin hit its ATH at $54.98 a couple of hours ago. Analyst gives out entry points at $44 to $46.5, the target is however at $75. Traders in the game might put a stop loss at $48.
Polkadot’s canary network Kusama at press time is trading at $435.01. While the market cap is around $3,922,072,553, the trading volume for the last 24-hours is at $158,258,488. The target zone is at $550, which could follow post-consolidation. The entry point would be around $370, for higher returns.
Summing up, Polkadot and its ecosystem have been of immense potential for traders in space. With the parachain auctions around the corner, we can expect higher returns from the investments made in the ecosystem.