Connect with us

Published

on

When it comes to watching movies there, are two things that comes in the mind of a person. One, he should go to Cinema and watch it first and Second, he should wait for the movie to go air on local channel or national channel. Both of these ways have some kind of restrictions, such as to watch movies in cinema, you have to go to cinema and buy a ticket. This means you have to send time and money. To watch movies on national of local channel, you have to wait for the movie to come on a channel.
Thank God, there is a third way and that is to watch HD movies online for free. Read with us as Easkme list the Top5 free movies spot.
Yes, you read it right.
Either it a current movie or a viral one, there are still means of watching HD movies free of charge, there are sites that help you find your favorite movies online in high quality or HD print. The beauty of these sites is that they are not only streaming the movies in HD but also make them available for free.
Today, I will share Top5 places to watch HD movies online free of charge.

PopCornFlix:

PopCornFlix is also a popular site to find the latest movies and tv shows to watch online. This is one of the most favorite movie streaming sites. Here you can easily watch the full length TV series and feature films comfortable for free.

Rainierland:

A list of free HD movies online cannot complete without including free HD movie site like Rainierland. Rainierland is a great place to find movies and TV shows in high quality print. It is a place where you can watch movies completely free. You can even ask the webmaster to include your favorite movie if the movies are not available on the list. There are many sites like rainierland that will help you find more movies online as well.
Solarmovie:

Solarmovie is also one of the best alternatives to rainierland and the best place to watch HD movies online free without charges. On this site, you will find many latest and old movies according to genre. This makes it easy for you to find the movie related to a particular genre you desire to watch. You can find many interesting movies that you have not watched till now. There are also many alternatives to solarmovie that will help you find latest TV series and videos in HD for free.

StreamDor:

Streamdor is the popular name in the online movie industry. This site showcases all the free movies available on YouTube. You can find your favorite movie according to the genre, decade, country and language. You can even watch documentaries on this site. This is a great place to watch movies online in high quality.

Yidio:
Yidio is also a great place to watch free movies online. The site not only showcase movies but you can also find TV shows, discover list and news. You can even watch the live shows on this site.
Final Words:
These are our Top5 places to watch HD movies online free of charges. You need not to go anywhere when you have this list with you. So, what are you waiting for? Visit the site and watch your favorite movies online.
This Article Was Summited To Xycinews By Guarav Kumar.

Read More About Him From Easkme

Naabiae Nenu-B is a Medical Health Student and an SEO Specialist dedicated to flushing the web off fake news and scam scandals. He aims at being "Africa's Best Leak and Review Blogger" and that's the unwavering stand of Xycinews Media.

14 Comments

14 Comments

1. Unknown

July 19, 2018 at 6:43 am

thts cool

2. Graficas mptrades C.A.

July 20, 2018 at 3:37 am

Very nice page

3. Graficas mptrades C.A.

July 20, 2018 at 3:38 am

Very nice page

4. Roger Keyserling

July 21, 2018 at 5:55 pm

I will have to try some of these. I have already used one before. Thank you for sharing.

5. Ana Barnard

August 28, 2018 at 8:23 pm

They are usually in windows media format and designed to play only on your computer 123movies

• Xycinews

August 31, 2018 at 12:00 pm

Ok

6. Xycinews

August 31, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Ya. I certainly agree

7. Xycinews

August 31, 2018 at 12:02 pm

This is Especially true my dear ♥

8. Lillie

September 4, 2018 at 8:30 am

On the off chance that you are burnt out on endeavoring to locate the best answer for arranging your motion pictures into home motion picture records, at that point this is the product that you have been searching for. 00123movies.com

9. Roy Parker

September 17, 2018 at 10:52 am

This is best Bollywood movies site to watch latest and romantic Bollywood movie. This site have a one quality, this site have not a different servers it’s have own server to give you movie directly. Just hit on movie and watch it The Predator Full Movie

10. Jordan

September 25, 2018 at 4:13 pm

eing a motion picture buff, you probably heard in your groups of friends that a Hollywood movies excitement TV station in India went for a redo. 123 Movies

11. Jordan

October 13, 2018 at 10:20 am

A portion of similar associations have enrollments where an individual can download a motion picture to their PC and watch the film from their PC. fmovies

12. free movie sites for school

March 17, 2019 at 8:54 am

great post

13. Best Radar Detectors 2019

May 11, 2019 at 5:20 am

great post

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lifestyle

BIOGRAPHY OF NIGERIAN JOURNALIST MUKHTAR DAMBATTA

Published

on

Mukhtar Sagir Dambatta (born 1 June 1998) is a Nigerian journalist, blogger, columnist, politician and entrepreneur.

Mukhtar Sagir Dambatta was born on 1 June 1998 in Dambatta local government area of Kano State, Nigeria where he obtained his Primary and JSCE from Abu Hanifa Academy, Kano State, then moved further and obtained his SSCE from Rumfa College Kano State. He is a graduate of Mass Communication from École Supérieur de Gestion et de Technologie (ESGT-Benin University) Benin Republic.

Dambatta was a students leader, he was the President of the Great Advancement of African Students Association (GAAAS). In 2020 Dambatta elected as National Chairman of Nigerian Youth Political Union (NYPU).

In September 2020 Mukhtar called on Nigerian students from school resumption due to the abduction of Abubakar Idris Dadiyata, a lecturer and fierce critic of the Nigerian government, who was abducted from his home on August 1, 2019,  in the Barnawa neighbourhood of Kaduna, in northwestern Nigeria.

Mukhtar is currently working with Prime Time Newspaper

Nationality: Nigerian
Occupation: Journalist, Blogger, Entrepreneur and Politician

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Classic Forex Trader Biography, Cars, Real Age, Contact, Net Worth

Published

on

Classic Forex Trader Biography

Classic Forex Trader is the founder and developer of the first talking robot called “Fx Talking Robot”. He is a South African who make thousands of dollars daily from trading with his robot.

While some claims his robot doesn’t work, many others shares testimonies of how successful the robot is. You can use the comment section below to share your opinion.

How Old Is Classic Forex Trader

Classic Forex Trader is 20 years old from the information he personally shared.

Classic Forex Trader Cars

BMW GT and Mercedes Benz in less than two years of trading.

Classic Forex Trader Real Age

Thapelo Lesenya

Nationality

South African

Occupation

Forex Trader

Classic Forex Trader Contact

Conclusively on Classic Forex Trader Biography, you can reach out to him via WhatsApp on +27680536880.

Classic Forex Trader Net Worth

We ain’t sure but it’s an estimated $500,000

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Touring Dubia Through Vantage Migration – Jane Chris Ezetah Shares Joy

Published

on

On January 18 2021, Vantage Migration on it Official Facebook broke the goodnews of a free trip to their global audience. That winner is Jane Chris Ezetah.

Jane Chris Ezetah is winner of a competitive contest by CEO of Vantage Migration, Dr Linda Iheme, which held in December 2020 for her social media followers.

During the heat of the competition, I stumbled upon Jane Chris awesome video on Facebook and Instagram. She was highly creative, innovative and I admire her concepts and potentials.

As a content creator, I just wished the best for her and hoped she win like she did. You can imagine my smile though, nonetheless in this article I will be entailing first hand of Jane’s experience from her, a little about Vantage Migration and the Host Sponsor “Dr Linda Iheme”.

Limelight on the Host Sponsor – Dr Linda Iheme

Dr Linda Iheme, CEO of Vantage Migration has outdone herself in helping all inrespective of all odds stand tall in all life endeavors within her might. Among many other enticing giveaways organized on her social media pages periodically, this has been the loudest and of course, the most impactful.

Talking of which, Dr Linda has been a recipient of numerous international trip awards, though not through social media contests. She has been an outstanding young woman from her undergraduate years at University of Benin, Nigeria till her current post graduate studies at University of Waterloo, Canada.

Dr Linda Iheme with her experience and expertise founded Vantage Migration to help aspiring graduate students secure a better future by teaching them what she knows. “The Lady With A Golden Smile” as I call her has maintain an excellent record in all she do.

Meeting Dr Linda and Engaging was my Key

During the period of interview with Jane Chris, she narrated the process of her selection as the winner of the trip and she said it was free and fair and it was open to everyone because it’s an open competition with any number of interested competitors.

She said “I followed Dr, Linda Ikeme the CEO of vantage Migration . She is a Canadian based Nigerian, I followed her on all her social media handles, my notifications is always on, on all her posts, I woke up, and saw a post she made about the contest, and that how I got to know”.

I followed her on all her social media handles, my notifications is always on, on all her posts.

Speaking further she highlighted the importance of the Organization and how helpful they are to modern life, pointing out that the Organization is mainly doing a course based training that will help individuals and students secure admission and access scholarships.

Jane Ezetah Biography

My name is Jane Amarachi Ezetah, I am popularly known as Jane Chris Ezetah on all my social media accounts.

I was born into Mr and Mrs A.S Ogbonna’s family in the late 80’s. The 4th child of  seven children, I was born and raised in Lagos. I had my primary education in Lagos while my secondary school education was at Federal Government College, Odogbolu, Ogun state.

After which I moved on to Imo state University where I had my tertiary education.

Growing up was fun for me considering the fact that I was born at the downside of Lagos where children played with no restrictions. The most interesting part of my growing up was seeing my parents move from one level to the other.

Meet Dr Linda Iheme, CEO of Vantage Migration; The Lady With A Golden Smile

My parents had 6 of us in a room apartment. How we manage that small space till date is what I still can’t figure out. We moved from that one room to two rooms, to a 2bedroom flat, until my dad built his own house in Lagos.

Life was not all that easy as my older siblings and I assisted my mom a lot by hawking some petty items from one street to the other.

For my career, I really wanted to study law (international law and jurisprudence) for the name but God had a perfect plan.

As a child I loved singing, writing and watching television. I remember always mimicking news casters and presenters in front of my mirror. I was very good at narrating movies from top to finish without mincing words.

If you haven’t seen a movie before and I narrate it to you, you will not need to see it again as it will feel like you watched the real thing.

Watching the Oprah Winfrey show on Silverbird television also made me start dreaming to become a radio and television presenter.

When admission to study law wasn’t coming forth after attempting JAMB 4 times, I switched to mass communication but eventually my name came out on the list to study Theatre Art. When the admission to study theatre Art’s came initially, I was not proud at all.

I felt so ashamed to tell people I was studying theatre arts because it wasn’t one of those big courses but today, I can boldly tell anyone about my course of study because I am gradually living my dreams.

Jane’s Encounter with Dr Linda Iheme

I heard about Vantage Migration through my eldest Brother in October. That Saturday afternoon, he sent me a screenshot of Dr Linda Iheme’s Facebook page and said GO CHECK HER OUT and follow all her social media handles.

I reluctantly came back and told him I have. He said she helps people gain admission and scholarship abroad. But my Brother said to me there is more to the vantage migration page and Dr Linda Iheme and that was how I began to follow up till date. I follow her actively on Facebook and Instagram mostly.

The Beauty of Vantage Migration

Vantage Migration helps in matching your skills and interests to their Canadian selection of job vacancies. Additionally, they educate you about the communities that interest you and where your best chances of success Facilitating contact with prospective employers.

Vantage Migration offers a Faster way toSecure Admission; Scholarship Abroad

They provide assistance for you in identifying education and real estate options and facilitating your spouse employment in communities of interest.

They guide you through the registration process in Canada, including immigration procedures from beginning to finish.

Jane’s Final Motivations

To the young and aspiring youths out there…I want you all to know your dreams are valid.

Keep thriving!

Keep upgrading!

Keep learning!

Keep making an effort.

As soon it will all pay off.

Continue Reading