Want to know how to get Klee in Genshin Impact? Some find her the funniest and most interesting character in Genshin Impact, whereas others aren’t so keen, finding her annoying at best. She has a similar personality to Paimon, so however you feel about your small assistant is a good indication of how well you’ll like—or dislike—Klee.
Regardless of how you feel about her, Klee is undoubtedly one of the game’s best fighters. She’s explosive, fast, and if you can get your hands on her, she could be a key member of your party. If you do, you’ll need to know everything about her attacks, how she fits into a squad, and how to put together the best Genshin Impact Klee build. Luckily, everything you need to know is right here.
How to unlock
How to get Klee in Genshin Impact
Klee is a limited-time hero. She’s was last available in the Sparkling Steps banner, back in November. If you want Klee, you’re currently out of luck—but you might not have to wait long to get her. It seems that there are rumours that Klee’s banner will return with the Genshin Impact 1.6 update (according to Twitter user, Seewlie). Of course, nothing official has been confirmed at this point, and it may be a while before we learn whether this ‘leak’ has any merit.
The last Sparkling Steps banner gave Klee a 0.6 percent chance of being pulled, but with recent banner reruns, we’ve seen drop rates boosted. Also, don’t forget that if you don’t get a five-star pull in your first 90 pulls of a banner, the game has a pity mechanic which guarantees one.
Genshin Impact Klee overview
Klee attacks with a series of rapid and potent Pyro blasts, making her excellent at crowd control thanks to a heavy reliance on AoE attacks. The Spark Knight can leave explosions in her wake as she leaves the battle, providing a 25 percent attack boost to other Pyro fighters through her Talent, and can even set traps for enemies to wander into. She’s one of the most frenetic fighters in the game. But there is some method to the madness.
Normal attack: Kaboom!
|Normal Attack:||Klee performs three quick ranged attacks, dealing AoE Pyro damage.|
|Charged Attack:||Klee’s projectile deals larger AoE Pyro damage.|
|Plunging Attack:||Klee’s explosion deals larger AoE Pyro damage.|
|Jumpy Dumpty||Klee throws a fireball (named Jumpy Dumpty), which bounces three times, causing AoE Pyro damage with each bounce. On the final bounce, it leaves Pyro mines on the battlefield. It has two charges.|
|Sparks ‘n’ Splash||This fiery attack deals prolonged AoE Pyro damage to all enemies near Klee.|
|Pounding Surprise:||Klee has a 50% chance to gain an Explosive Spark with every successful Normal Attack, which supercharges her Charged Attack, dealing 50% more damage and costing no Stamina.|
|Sparkling Burst:||If Klee’s Charged Attack gets a Crit hit, all party members gain 2 Elemental Energy.|
|All Of My Treasures!:||All Mondstadt specialties are displayed on the mini-map while Klee is present.|
|Chained Reactions:||Attacks and Skills can summon sparks, which deal 120% of Sparks ‘n’ Splash’s damage level.|
|Explosive Frags:||Enemies who trod on Jumpy Dumpty’s mines have 23% lower Defence for 10 seconds.|
|Exquisite Compound:||Jumpy Dumpty’s level increases by 3.|
|Sparkly Explosion:||If Klee exits the battle during Sparks ‘n’ Splash, it triggers an explosion worth 555% of her Attack stat as AoE Pyro damage.|
|Nova Burst:||Sparks ‘n’ Splash’s level increases by 3.|
|Blazing Delight:||During Sparks ‘n’ Splash, other party members regenerate Energy and gain a 10% Pyro Damage bonus for 25 seconds.|
Best Klee builds
Best Genshin Impact Klee build: Example set ups
Klee is a DPS hero and there isn’t another way to play her. There is, however, some degree of control. Klee can either be a Pyro Ability DPS fighter, who enters the field briefly for explosions then ducks back out to recharge. Or she can be a more persistent, constant DPS fighter who stays in the battle for the long haul with normal and Charged Attacks.
Pyro Ability DPS Fighter
More Genshin impact builds
- Skyward Atlas: Increases Elemental damage by 12 percent and has a 50 percent chance to earn Favor Of The Clouds with Normal Attacks. This targets specific enemies with AoE attacks for 15 seconds, dealing 160 percent Attack damage. Favor Of The Clouds can only happen once every 30 seconds.
- Crimson Witch Of Flames: 2-part: 15 percent extra Pyro damage. 4-parts: 40 percent boost to Overload and Melting damage, 15 percent boost to Vaporize and Melt. For 15 seconds after Elemental Burst, the 2-part bonus effect is increased by 50 percent, for a maximum of three times.
Constant DPS Fighter
- Eye Of Perception: Normal Attacks and Charged Attacks have a 50 percent chance to fire Bolt Of Perception, dealing 240 percent of Klee’s Attack stat as damage. It can bounce between enemies up to four times and can occur once every 12 seconds.
- Gladiator’s Finale: 2-parts: 18 percent Attack stat boost. 4-parts: Offers boost to Polearm, Sword, or Claymore fighters, but no boost to Klee’s weapon.
- Gambler: 2-parts: Increases Elemental Skill by 20 percent. 4-parts: Defeating an enemy has a 100 percent chance to remove Elemental Skill cooldown. Can only occur once every 15 seconds.
Combining Gladiator’s Finale and Gambler is a good option, as Gladiator’s Finale’s 2-part boost is very useful, but the 4-part boost will not help Klee at all.