General Information on Shoulder Pain
Home Remedies for Shoulder Pain
/More On This Here There are natural home remedies that can help you on how to treat shoulder pain naturally and effectively. They are simple to follow and can get almost instant result.
- Cold compress
- Grab some ice cubes from the fridge then wrap them in a clean cloth.
- Directly rub the bags over your two shoulders.
- Gently rub to massage and sooth the pain within this areas.
- Keeping it there for few minutes then do again and repeat twice a day.
- You just keep doing this few few days and you will find shoulder pain almost go away.
- Dissolve tablespoons of epsom salt in the bathtub.
- Have your body soaked in the tub and gently massage the shoulder areas.
- You can chill there and read a book or listening to music.
- To improve the relax vibes, you can light up candle in your bathroom.
- Wash off your body after that then apply moisturizer to not dry out your body.
Another wonderful method you better try on is to massage your shoulder with essential oil. This method, however, you can not do it by yourself so it is the best that you have your partner or your spouse to do it. Best time to massage with oil is the night before go to bed. It is not complicated to do, though.
- Heat up a cup of essential oil for maximum 10 secs.
- Gently rub the oil over your shoulders and gently massage all over.
- Keep doing so for 5 more minutes and do again several times before going to bed.
- There is no need to wash off again with water.
Elepreneurs Review – Is Elepreneurs Legit or Scam
You maybe aware of HYIP which stands for High-Yield Investment Program, Income Programs, Smart Contracts, MLM niche and much more. Before going in details of this Elepreneurs Review ……
WAIT A MOMENT..!!
If you didn’t subscribe to my notification, I assume you were surfing Google first page to find out more if Elepreneurs is scam or legit, etc.
Anyways, I have gathered enough information to update you with – However, I will not paint Elepreneurs black or white if I don’t know anything about any subheading below. So below is the information you want to read about.
We are disrupting the $80 BILLION U.S. coffee market with the world’s first and only “HAPPY COFFEE.”
Ready to get your share?
JUST READ TO THE END PATIENTLY.
- 1 What is Elepreneurs About
- 2 Elepreneurs Review
- 3 How To Make Money From Elepreneurs
- 4 Elepreneurs Founder
- 5 Elepreneurs Affiliate Program
- 6 Elepreneurs Leadership Bonus
- 7 Elepreneurs Sign up
- 8 Elepreneurs Registration
- 9 Elepreneurs Login
- 10 Is Elepreneurs Legit
- 11 Is Elepreneurs Scam
- 12 In Summary – Is Elepreneurs Legit or Scam
- 13 Disclaimer
What is Elepreneurs About
Elepreneurs is a health and wellness Multi-Level-Marketing company that started in 2017 to promote Elevacity products. Elepreneurs is the MLM opportunity that promotes Elevacity’s health and wellness products.
The company saves money on marketing and advertising costs by getting every day people to help promote the products.
In return, these everyday people get the opportunity to make money from home, it seems 50/50 but their is a tricky maths behind it none will tell you.
For some reason all of Elepreneurs’ wellness products are bundled with XanthoMax, a xanthohumol supplement.
Xanthumol comes from hops and can be found in beer. As a standalone ingredient, xanthumol appears to provide a broad range of medical benefits.
- D.O.S.E Coffee – “weight managing, mood enhancing, nootropic infused, happy coffee”, retails at $105 for a 4.8 oz tub (137 g)
- D.O.S.E Choclevate – a “delicious chocolate functional beverage”, retails at $105 for a 6.4 oz tub (181 g)
- D.O.S.E Nitro – a “weight managing, mood enhancing nootropic & nitric oxide promoter”, retails at $117.50 for a 3 oz tub (90 g)
- D.O.S.E Zest – “the perfect afternoon pick-me-up”, retails at $105 for a 5.29 oz tub (150 g)
- vanilla chai and georgia peach tea – “contains a proprietary blend of powerful appetite controlling, mood and focus enhancing ingredients”, no retail pricing provided
- Timeless Eye Gel – “eye enhancer reduces the look of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes”, retails at $55 for a 0.33 oz bottle (10 ml)
- Elier Moor Mud Mask – “anti-aging mask that purifies skin with mud from a sought-after region in Europe”, retails at $27.50 for a box of ten single-use sachets
- Elier Facial Serum – “anti-aging skin care designed to deeply nourish and regenerate at the cellular level resulting in a more youthful look”, retails at $67.50 for an unknown bottle size (not printed)
It’s important to realise that there are thousands of companies that offer a very similar product range.
There are also hundreds of MLMs that have a very similar product range such as Isagenix, Ariix, Plexus Worldwide, Purium, Shaklee, Herbalife and Le-Vel Thrive. There’s even other MLMs that offer coffee products for weight loss such as Valentus.
So what makes Elevacity’s products unique?
What is Elevacity
Elevacity is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company which means anyone can buy into the business and start a smaller business of their own. Then, as those entrepreneurs recruit others to sell the products a downstream of money is created.
How To Make Money From Elepreneurs
It’s very hard for the average person to make money from Elepreneurs and that’s what other platforms won’t publish.
All you read is that you can make around 10-30% commission on anything that you sell, but you need to think carefully about how many $50 pots of coffee you can sell to your friends and family each month.
The few people in MLMs that do make good money (over $20k a year) typically recruit a lot of people and act more like a “sales manager” by encouraging and helping their downline to sell more. They are often quite extroverted people who have a bit of a sales background or treat the MLM like a full time job.
There are 2 ways you can make money, like in most MLM companies:
- Sell Elevacity products
- Recruit a downline to get bonuses from anything they buy or sell on
Robert Oblon was removed from the Board of Directors and stripped of his position of authority as a result of gross financial misconduct.
He voluntarily resigned to avoid punitive legal actions arising from his malfeasance.
Elepreneurs Affiliate Program
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within Eleprneurs’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Elepreneur – sign up as an Elepreneurs affiliate
- Star – generate and maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, refer and maintain one retail customer who orders at least 40 RPV a month and generate 1250 GV a month
- Bronze – maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, refer and maintain two retail customers who order at least 40 RPV a month each and generate 2500 GV a month
- Silver – maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, refer and maintain three retail customers who order at least 40 RPV a month each and generate 5000 GV a month (max 90% from any one recruitment leg)
- Gold – maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, refer and maintain four retail customers who order at least 40 RPV a month each and generate 10,000 GV a month (max 80% from any one recruitment leg)
- Platinum – maintain 80 PV or 240 RPV a month, refer and maintain six retail customers who order at least 40 RPV a month each and generate 20,000 GV a month (max 70% from any one recruitment leg)
Elepreneurs Leadership Bonus
Next on Elepreneurs review is the rewards for leadership bonus such as Platinum and higher ranked affiliates with a monthly Leadership Bonus:
- Platinums receive $400
- Diamonds receive $600
- Black Diamonds receive $800
- Royal Black Diamonds receive $1000
Elepreneurs Sign up
You’re then encouraged to buy a discounted product pack of either $250 or $500. These prices are the up to date prices for the 2020’s, which changed in mid 2019.
It costs $99 to join as an “independent Elepreneur“. To be totally honest, if you are planning on selling these products, then you should probably use them yourself so you understand them better.
And the smartship plan saves you money compared to the regular price. But it does mean you should probably allow for these expenses within your first year:
$50 x 12 = Total costs for year 1 = $949-$1,199.
And these are the costs before you even take into account any extra training, marketing or packaging costs.
Before you have access to Elepreneurs login page, it’s obvious you must registered successfully.
To login Elepreneurs only the below is needed
- User name
Is Elepreneurs Legit
Elepreneurs pays retail commissions on retail customer purchases. Retail commissions are 10% to 20%, calculated based on the difference between the wholesale and retail price of products ordered.
Note that retail autoship orders only pay out 10%. Trial packs pay out $10.
Elepreneurs takes 0.5% of monthly company-wide sales volume and places it into the Diamond Pool.
Diamond and higher ranked affiliates qualify for a share in the pool, which is paid monthly.
Shares in the Diamond Pool are calculated pro-rata on GV generated by each affiliate (i.e. their GV contribution as a percentage of the total GV of every qualifying affiliate).
Elepreneurs’ compensation plan counts retail customers towards rank qualification only if they’re purchasing 40 PV a month.
To be accurate, I think any customer calculations Elepreneurs does should adopt the same PV requirement.
Something else I was initially flagged as a problem was Elepreneurs allowing 80 PV to qualify, versus 240 RPV.
That is you can either buy 80 PV worth of product, or have to generate three times as much in retail volume if you want to get paid each month.
Is Elepreneurs Scam
What I realized as I went through the compensation plan is eventually all affiliates, at least those who progress in rank, are required to refer and maintain retail customers.
This maxes out at eight, which when multiplied by the 40 RPV minimum amount comes to 240 RPV.
I still think the 300% increase in required retail volume could be reduced at the lower ranks, but given the retail customer requirements this isn’t necessarily critical.
I’m definitely not keen on capping earnings based on rank, as someone could be punching above their weight volume wise and having commissions withheld.
When you factor in the retail customer requirements however, you could look at it as incentive to personally build your retail customer-base if you want to earn more on your downline.
In Summary – Is Elepreneurs Legit or Scam
Do you notice that you don’t get paid directly for recruiting people? Distributors only earn bonuses from the sales their downline makes. This is how Elepreneurs avoids being called an outright pyramid scheme and being shut down.
Clearly, this Elepreneurs Review is making it obvious for you to know it’s not completely legit and the earning model is complicated and not easy as it seems.
This Elepreneurs Review Article isn’t aimed at defaming Elepreneurs nor is it targeted to promoting them.
This article is strictly for enlightening purposes and a honest guide from our perspective.
Team Xycinews is no third party and we can’t handle any complients whatsoever.
@The Blogger Scientist 🕴 💼
Sharing is Love 💕
Chop Tao – The Beauty Of African Garnished Meals
Mariam Apaokagi, popularly known as Taaooma, is a popular Nigerian Instagram comedienne and skit maker.
Asides producing comical skits, she is undeniably the most popular Nigerian female skit maker on Instagram and YouTube.
Greasing her title, she has officially kicked off with her brand called “Chop Tao”. It’s strictly finger foods where people order and she delivers to them.
Glancing through her Instagram page, I felt so hungry to have one from my screen, the preparation, well garnished look and delivery is something to recommend and take home.
About Chop Tao Founder
Here at Xycinews, we believe in background check and investigations. As a matter of fact, few days ago I published an article about Chop Tao Founder, Taaooma.
The article included Taaooma Educational background, Contact, Age, Net worth and so much more. Use the below link to access it.
Chop Tao Services
Chop Tao 🗣 Chop life.
Chop Tao can be delivered to your birthday, weddings, big and small events.
Contact Chop Tao
Do you wish to have a treat from Chop Tao Menu, feel free to reach her on Instagram via : @Chop Tao
The Blogger Scientist
Hello 👋 , Do you enjoy reading articles on Xycinews.com ?
Do you want a profile like this to be written for you.
You Can Connect Xycinews Media If You Want To…. HOW?
Tap Icon Below ⬇️.
@The Blogger Scientist 🕴 💼
Who is Yangy Adolphus – Yangy Adolphus Biography Has Being Stained
In a bid to be straight forward, Yangy_adolph is a Sudent of Babcock University.
Yangy_adolph Real Name
Yangy_adolph has identified as Godknows Adolphus Owhor popularly known as Yangy_adolph has been accused of raping 24 girls as of when this article was written.
Yangy The Rapist
The harshtag # YangyTheRapist has been trending on Twitter since yesterday.
Godknows Adolphus Owhor was called out for raping several girls after his alleged victims shared their stories via the platform.
XycinewsTV1 week ago
My Fx Talking Robot Experience
Fx Analysis2 weeks ago
Is Fx Talking Robot Scam or Legit – Classic Forex Trader Robot
Review1 week ago
Is Eagle Network Scam or Legit – Research on Credibility
Leaks1 week ago
EagleNetwork.app Review – Eagle Network Review
Lifestyle1 week ago
BIOGRAPHY OF NIGERIAN JOURNALIST MUKHTAR DAMBATTA
Review1 week ago
5 Ways to Make Money on Paxful – The Scam, Risk and Game
Review1 week ago
Digital Marketing For Web Hosting Industry
Leaks1 week ago
Eagle Network App Download – Earn 10 Free Eagle Here Asap