With the simple Plumter App, you can send and receive large payments in global currencies to and from your business partners at the best rates all under 48 hours.
For Africans, the platform provides easy foreign payments across 40 countries and more. Pay or get paid globally in multiple currencies, create virtual dollar cards that truly work where others fail, all from a single app.
Plumter Naira Withdrawal
Sending money to your USD Dom account in Nigeria is easy on Plumter.
- Click the “Send money” or “Pay someone” tab
- Select the source you want to send money from. (You can send from your naira wallet or your dollar wallet)
- If you selected “naira wallet” as your source we will automatically convert it to dollars for you before sending it to the dom account.
- Fill in the recipient details and press “continue”
- On the next screen, check the details to be sure they’re correct
- Put in your PIN and press send.
- You will be notified by email once the transaction is complete.
- Most transfers are completed in 24 hours but never take more than 48 hours.
- Everything is transparent, and you’ll know upfront what the charges are, and what the exchange rate is.
Plumter App Review
With the simple Plumter for Business, you can send and receive large payments in global currencies to and from your business partners at the best rates all under 48 hours.
Plumter provides easy foreign payments across 40 countries and more. Pay or get paid globally in multiple currencies, create virtual dollar cards that truly work where others fail, all from a single app.
For each person you refer, Plumter automatically credits both of you $1 each after they create a dollar card or do a Dom transfer or do an international payment.
As part of the KYC (Know Your Customer) process, they check on the ID information you supply during signup. Also, Plumter runs further checks with the credit bureaus to check if they can offer you an overdraft.
Is Plumter Legit?
This question is often asked when a platform seems fishy or has an extravagant loan interest. I can’t tell about Plumter loan rates as the platform doesn’t give out loans. However, looking at other features we can get an assumption to work with.
Firstly, the Plumter app review entails the reason they ensured they aren’t breaking any laws by banking you by preventing illegal activities like money laundering and fraud. To do this, we need your data for the following:
- Confirm your identity when you sign up or get in touch.
- Prevent illegal activities like money laundering, tax evasion, and fraud.
- Keep records of information we hold about you in line with legal requirements.
- Adhere to banking laws and regulations (these mean we sometimes need to share customer details with regulators, tax authorities, law enforcement, or other third parties).
While the undercover investigation has exposed banks buying users’ privacy, logs, personal information, and contacts as published in the WestAfricaWeek leaks and reviews.
Is Plumter Scam
Outrightly saying NO would be unprecedented. Telling what happens inside the company is beyond our reach apart from the onscreen and news trends. However, the major complaint is server downtime, transaction fee, and possible maintenance issues.
Plumter Inc claims to operate under the name Plumter with the Canada Business Corporations with the number 1304089-5 and is regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) as a registered Money Service Business with registration number M21635801 to carry out foreign exchange and money transfer services.