Nvisionu fails to provide ownership and executive information on its website.
Nvisionu’s website domain (“nvisionu.com”), was first registered in 2003. The private registration was last updated on July 25th, which I believe is on or around when ownership changed hands.
This Nvisionu review is a reader request. I was tipped off that the company was owned and operated by former IM Mastery Academy earners, David Imonitie and Ivan Tapia.
Nvisionu Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within Nvisionu’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Consultant – sign up as a Nvisionu affiliate with a Pack
- Team Consultant – refer and maintain two retail customers and generate and maintain 300 PV and 1000 GV a month
- Lead Consultant – maintain two personally referred retail customers, maintain 300 PV a month and generate and maintain 2500 GV a month
- Champion – maintain two personally referred retail customers and 300 PV a month, and generate and maintain 5000 GV a month
- Sapphire – maintain two personally referred retail customers and 300 PV a month, generate and maintain 10,000 GV a month, recruit at least two Consultants or higher, and have two downline legs with a Team of Consultants or higher in each
- Ruby – refer and maintain three personally referred retail customers, generate and maintain 400 PV and 25,000 GV a month, and maintain one recruitment leg with at least one Lead Consultant or higher in it
- Emerald – maintain three personally referred retail customers and 400 PV a month, generate and maintain 50,000 GV a month and maintain one recruitment leg with at least one Champion or higher in it