New Credit Loan all promise users of loan up to NGN 300,000 in nigeria with New Credit.
Purposes for personal loans can include financing a large purchase, covering an emergency expense and consolidating debt. Personal loans, which are typically unsecured, are paid back in monthly installments with interest.
All loans consist of three components: The interest rate, security component and term and it must be comfortable with you before proceeding with any platform.
Getting a personal loan is a good idea if you have a stable income and a good credit score because you will then be offered a low rate of interest.
New Credit Loan App Advantages
- Loan up to NGN 300,000
- Without any mortgage
- Low interest rate
- Long time repayment
- Quick and safe
How to Take A Loan from New Credit
- Install the New Credit APP from the Play Store.
- Register an account.
- Select the product you would like to apply for.
- Fill out your basic information, then submit the application.
- Receive your loan straight into your bank account.
New Credit Loan Statistics
- Loans Limit Range From NGN 5,000 to NGN 300,000
- Loans Duration Ranging Between 91days to 180days
- Loans Interest Rate: 14% to 24%, Equivalent Monthly interest 4%~4.7%, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on a Newcredit loan is 48%~56%
-Example:If you choose a 6-month loan and borrow NGN100,000, Newcredit charges an interest rate of 4.7% per month.
Borrow NGN Interest Rate: 24% and The APR is 56%. 180 days Repayments of NGN 24,000. Total amount payment is NGN124,000
New Credit Loan Eligibility
- Nigeria Resident
- 20-55 years old