Promising to pay over 1 million and still counting Nigerians for referrals seems so impressive.
Ask yourself, how many persons has joomta paid ? Did anyone in person claim the payment?
Well, I believe you already asked yourself before reading this.
Welcome to the story of Joomta Payment Proof. But before hitting the nail on the head, let get an overview.
Is Joomta Legit or Scam?
This is an overview before the main payment proof. I will encourage you read this section carefully, comment if necessary, and also remember to share 👍 .
Note, the full information about joomta is on link.
- Over the years, we have reviewed lot of programs that looks like Joomta. Some acted true to the end, while many folded out.
- Joomta unlike other Nigerian online scheme is free, 100% free and this reduce their trusted rate.
- A platform that is assumed to pay million of users over 40k monthly will certainly be runned by a philatrophist or big business tycoon.
- Sites like this target at making huge traffic from referrals and manipulating when it comes to payment.
- They claim to earn from adverts and promotions, well this isn’t a good kickoff.
- Joomta though growing fast, is yet to have earns very little from advertisement.
- So sad, users are automatically forced to spam their friends and family with referral link in a bid to get paid.
- Joomta has no legal office and official working hour as an organization.
- Joomta is not a registered and license organisation. We will update this section if they meet the above mentioned.
Joomta Payment Proof.
Currently, I have searched all social platforms and web images for a legit joomta payment proof. The proof I have seen are not authentic.
Anyone can transfer N40,000 out and claim he has paid someone, then repeat the process for a couple of person and circulate the image.
That is the strategy.
Joomta has never paid anyone from legit end observation.
Apart from me, am sure hundreds of Nigerians are also anticipating for joomta legit payment proof.
If you have being paid, comment below.
Joomta Review – Fake Address And Contact Information
Until an accurate address and contact information is provided, there is no prove of them being a legal organisation.
Joomta is a Nigerian based site, bought under Namecheap Inc. They claim their address is at Panama. P.O. Box 0823-03411. This is just a big lie.
As a Nigerian based site, the contact number is supposed to start with (+234), but that is not their domain purchase contact.
Their purchase contact is
Phone = +507.8365503
Fax = +51.17057182
Read Detailed Review About Joomta Legit or Scam Here.
Team Xycinews will update this article if need be.
Sharing is Appreciation 👍
Commenting is Love 💕
Other Exposed Schemes