Seize this opportunity to gain theoretical knowledge and professional skills at the University of Notre Dame in Australia through its International Fee Remissions Scholarships offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
This tuition fee scholarship is exclusively offered to international students towards the cost of their research study at the University of Notre Dame in Australia. The grant will be presented in the form of tuition fee remissions.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for applicants.
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a national Roman Catholic private university. It was established in 1989 with a mission to develop a vibrant research culture and to conduct high-quality research that makes a positive difference beyond academia, especially for those communities most in need. It currently ranks 38th in the country.
Why choose to study at the University of Notre Dame? The University of Notre Dame provides students with the theoretical knowledge and professional skills to empower them and realise their potential. It has a powerful commitment to honouring the individual talent and believes that quality higher education prepares students for a rich, fulfilling and reflective life, not just a career path.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Notre Dame
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students that are not permanent residents of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a research study at the University of Notre Dame.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, the University’s Objects.
- The applicants must have a valid and appropriate visa and any other documentation as required by the relevant Australian government authorities and there must be no apparent reason why they would not remain in possession of all such documentation for the duration of the Scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International applications to Notre Dame can be made via the online application portal of the university. Students interested in the scholarship must submit their application to the Research Office in the required form with supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV, references (optional
- Certified copy of your proof of citizenship/residency
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the standard University Higher Degree entry requirements, as advised by the University’s Research Office.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements of the university.
The students selected by the Research Office at the University of Notre Dame will be provided fee remissions for the benefit of the recipient for three (3) years.