IMD MBA Scholarships 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters in business administration. IMD scholarship provides the recipient with up to CHF 85,000 award.
Join full-time MBA program, ranked among the best ones in Europe, and learn how to boost your leadership skills in a digital, entrepreneurial and global business environment. A life-changing journey in your career with incredible networking opportunities for those with the ambitions to make a real difference in a complex and rapidly changing world. Join our 1-year Master of Business Administration degree in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The scholarships aim to encourage high achievers from around the globe who don’t necessarily have the financial means to apply, but do have the potential, drive and passion to undertake the MBA program.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): IMD
- Study in: Switzerland
- Courses Offered: Masters in Business Administration
- Deadline: February 1, 2022 / May 01, 2022 / July 01, 2022 / September 01, 2022
IMD MBA Scholarships 2021-2022 provide the recipient with the following scholarships:
IMD Alumni Club of Lausanne Scholarship:
Forté Women Scholarships:
Stewart Hamilton Scholarship:
IMD MBA Class of 1976 Scholarship:
The Staton Scholarship:
- CHF 30,000 amount
- Awarded with each admissions deadline
Financial Need Scholarships:
- Up to CHF 30,000 scholarship
- Awarded with each admissions deadline
The Hilti Scholarship for Women:
The CO-RO Foundation Scholarship:
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women:
- CHF 25,000 scholarship
- Apply by September 1
Eligibility Criteria for IMD MBA Scholarships
To qualify for IMD MBA Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Bachelor’s Degree: or the equivalent
- Work Experience: we require a minimum of three years, full-time, post graduate experience, so that you can demonstrate your career progress. The typical range in the class is four to nine years.
- Two Recommenders: choose people from business-related sources who know you well, have worked directly with you and who are able to highlight your professional achievements, interpersonal skills, teamwork and leadership, using our form.
- GMAT/GRE: the average GMAT score in the class is typically around 680. While your unique experience and achievements can help balance out a weaker score, we recommend that you aim for above a 630 (for an equivalent GRE score, see the GRE Comparison Tool). Please ensure you list IMD as a receiver of your score.
- TOEFL/IELTS: the entire program is taught in English. If English is not your native language and you have not previously studied in English, then you will need to submit a TOEFL or IELTs score. There is no minimum requirement. Ideally, we recommend 105+ on the TOEFL (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7.5. Our TOEFL IBT Code is – C301. Contact us if you have doubts about the suitability of your score.
- Second Language: aside from English, we look for knowledge of a second language, which can also be your native language, as a part of your international outlook.
How to Apply for IMD MBA Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for IMD MBA Scholarships:
(1) Click here to make an account for online application.
(2) Upload the following documents:
- Degrees and Transcripts
Copies of original diplomas and official transcripts, with the grading scale, for all university degrees or equivalent. Official translations to English or French are required for every document.
A GMAT or GRE score that is less than 5 years old.
You will be required to upload a test taker copy and to order an official score report for IMD. Our GMAT code is SKR-MM-13 and our GRE code is 8490.
- English Test
A TOEFL or an score that is less than 5 years old (for non-native English speakers who do not have a university degree taught fully in English).
You will be required to upload a test taker copy and to order an official score report for IMD. Our TOEFL IBT Code is C301.
Two references from business-related sources who are able to highlight your professional achievements, interpersonal skills, teamwork and leadership.
We recommend that you enter and submit their contact details at least two weeks before the application deadline so that they have time to complete and submit our online form. Only professional email addresses (no Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) are accepted.
A one-page resume in English using the IMD CV template which can be downloaded here. Other formats will not be accepted.
A professional style electronic photograph with no background scenery. High resolution setting, a minimum of 150 DPI, size 150KB and JPEG format.
A copy of your passport (picture page) that is valid throughout the entire MBA year. If you have multiple nationalities, please upload a copy of each.
- Application Fee
There is a non-refundable application fee of CHF 200.
- Finding Scholarships to Study Abroad 7 tips to get you there and back again, without breaking the bank
- Schellhammer Business School Awarded British Accreditation by ASIC
- Study: Warning people against sharing risky content actually encourages them
- Improve your marketing content with AI-generated copy from Writesonic
- 3 Email Specifics to Know for Marketing Graduates