NOTICE: In as much as Team Xycinews aims to deliver a near perfect review, we have a lot of Platforms on our Log to review & a lot already reviewed. Sadly this limits us from backdating to track the status of already reviewed platforms.
Kindly note that the platform information were correct as of time of publishing but might turn out to be SCAM without our notice.
Always check our article’s published date & the comment section below for users opinion. Thanks ♥️
HyperFund claims to be a DEFI (Decentralized finance) with open source technology where you can invest, and use cryptocurrency in every day life.
They also have their own cryptocurrency called HDAO which is their “HyperDAO” token which is listed on OKEx and Hoo. Like any business or organization, you need a leadership team with a proven track record to making this company great.
However, in this case I found out that most of them have been involved with shady operations in the past.
- HyperPay – Multi-ecology digital wallet, integrating several functions into one platform
- HyperFIN – Providing comprehensive digital financial services
- HyperBC – Blockchain-encrypted bank for the future, providing encrypted asset custody services
- HPX – Provide safe and fast currency/legal tender transactions
- HyperMining – Provide high-speed, low-energy computing chips and mining machines, so that mining is no longer out of reach
- HyperTalk – Provide high-speed, low-energy computing chips and mining machines, so that mining is no longer out of reach
- Hyper News – Blockchain instant messaging software in the crypto world
- HyperMall – Smart contract with matchmaking transactions, with zero need to convert fiat into cryptocurrencies
- HyperSHOW – Higher quality of livestream content, sustainable development for the community
- Jayden Wei (HyperTech Group CEO)
- Ryan Xu (HyperTech Group Founder)
- Sam Lee (HyperTech Group Chairman)
- Andrew Wasylewicz (Group Consultant)
- Adam Geri (Group Consultant)
- Dr Joseph Liu (Group Consultant)
- Allen Au (Group Consultant)
Like all network marketing companies, HyperFunds rewards affiliates to sponsor new members who invest into the company.
They also promise anywhere between 0.5% to 1% daily returns. I found an affiliate who explains the compensation plan, but remember take it for info only.
HyperFund Referral Program
For every online platform, the referral model follows a pattern, all company wants to promote its product, app or site so they offer all potential users the opportunity to share their link, make a new member, and earn a bonus as reward.
The same model is applied on the HyperFund site. After a successful sign up or registration, you proceed to login to be enable to share your referral link, make new membership and earn a referral bonus.
Is HyperFund Scam or Legit
Primarily, Xycinews Media contents is to give an overview of platforms and what they entails to help you decide if proceeding with them or Investing only what you can afford to lose.
- Do you think HyperFund is scam?
- How you being defrauded?
With a lot of platforms on our desk to review for the general public, we might not be able to keep track of HyperFund on a regular. Please help us by dropping a comment and this will help other potential investors from falling prey or proceeding to invest.
This HyperFund Review Article isn’t aimed at defaming HyperFund nor is it targeted to promoting them.
This article is strictly for enlightening purposes and a honest guide from our perspective because we strongly believe every brand needs a good background check.
Therefore, you are at liberty to accept or reject this article and act base on your own perspective of the platform. You are encouraged to share your own opinion or views about the platform with us via the comments box below so as to further improve this HyperFund review.
Team Xycinews is no third party and we can’t handle any queries whatsoever.