NOTICE: In as much as Team Xycinews aims to deliver a near perfect review, we have a lot of Platforms on our Log to review & a lot already reviewed. Sadly this limits us from backdating to track the status of already reviewed platforms.
Kindly note that the platform information were correct as of time of publishing but might turn out to be SCAM without our notice.
Always check our article’s published date & the comment section below for users opinion. Thanks ♥️
- Complete Body Lotion – “meet Complete, a meticulously clean nutrient-rich full-body moisturizer”, retails at $119 for a 4 fl. oz. tube (120 ml)
- Sleep Tincture – “count your lucky stars with this proprietary blend of BiBong herbs formulated with our powerful combination of CBD and CBN”, retails at $119 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- Relax Tincture – “you may be one dropper away from ushering in a greater sense of calm”, retails at $99 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- Relief Salve – “soothe sore muscles and alleviate body aches”, retails at $89 for a 1.7 fl. oz. tub (50 ml)
- Chill Pill – “a tasty mint infused with our scientifically formulated Critical Cannabinoids”, retails at $45 for a box of 30 mints
- Daily Softgels – “a cannabinoid-rich soft gel that supports overall wellness and alleviates anxiety from day-to-day stressors”, retails at $99 for a bottle of 30 softgels (25 mg CBD each softgel)
- Revive Face Moisturizer – “a skin-rejuvenating face moisturizer formulated to soothe tired and stressed skin while minimizing wrinkles and restoring your youthful glow”, retails at $99 for a 2 fl. oz. bottle (60 ml)
While documenting this Hulsa review, I did my best to search and found no information on the founder of this platform.
I believe knowing the background record of a brand owner is a step forward into knowing how legitimate it is and the reputation of the Profile.
Hulsa provides no verifiable information about who owns or runs the company on its website.
Hulsa Commission Qualifications
To qualify for MLM commissions each Hulsa affiliate must generate 50 PV a month
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is generated by retail sales or a Hulsa affiliate’s own orders.
To qualify for residual commissions a Hulsa affiliate must recruit two affiliates, one placed on each side of their binary team.
These recruited affiliates must be MLM commission qualified (50 PV a month).
Hulsa Referral Program
For every online platform, the referral model follows a pattern, all company wants to promote its product, app or site so they offer all potential users the opportunity to share their link, make a new member, and earn a bonus as reward.
The same model is applied on the Hulsa site. After a successful sign up or registration, you proceed to login to be enable to share your referral link, make new membership and earn a referral bonus.
Hulsa Affiliate Ranks
- Brand Partner – sign up as a Hulsa affiliate
- Qualified Brand Partner – meet MLM commission qualification (see above)
- Momentum Pro
- Black Diamond
- Blue Diamond
- Red Diamond
Hulsa’s Fast Start Bonus is a recruitment bonus.
To qualify for the Fast Start Bonus, a new Hulsa affiliate must
- sign up with a Momentum Pack;
- make a manual 500 BV purchase when signing up;
- recruit an affiliate who signs up with a Momentum Pack or buys 500 BV worth of product when recruited; or
- generate 500 BV in retail sales
The Fast Start Bonus is then paid on recruitment of Hulsa affiliates who do the same.
- recruit two Fast Start Bonus qualified affiliates and earn a bonus 25% on generated Initial Sales Bonus volume
- recruit three Fast Start Bonus qualified affiliates and earn a bonus 50% on generated Initial Sales Bonus volume
- recruit four Fast Start Bonus qualified affiliates and earn a bonus 100% on generated Initial Sales Bonus volume
Remember, this is an added percentage of the Initial Sales Bonus volume directly tied to the recruitment (see Initial Sales Bonus details above).
The Fast Start Bonus is valid for a new Hulsa affiliate’s first thirty days with the company.
$50. Access to a marketing app costs an additional $10 a month.
In addition to the Experience and Complete Packs detailed in the product section of this review, new Hulsa affiliates can add additional packs to their new membership.
- Experience Pack – $253 with three Hulsa products and one month app access
- Complete Pack – $639 with one of each Hulsa product and three month app access
- Momentum Pack – $1278 and is basically two Complete Packs + 6 months app access
- Founders Pack – $2456 and is basically four Complete Packs + 12 months app access
Note that even if one of the above packs is purchased, the $50 base Hulsa affiliate fee still applies.
Before you have access to Hulsa login page, it’s obvious you must registered successfully.
To login Hulsa only the below is needed
- User name
Is Hulsa Bonus
Hulsa pays a monthly Lifestyle Bonus to Diamond and higher ranked affiliates:
- Diamonds receive $1000 a month
- Black Diamonds receive $2500 a month
- Blue Diamond receive $5000 a month
- Red Diamonds receive $10,000 a month
Is Hulsa Legit
Hulsa presents itself as a faceless corporation, which isn’t a good look for an MLM company.
Despite having founders and executives no information is provided, leaving consumers having to search elsewhere for basic due-diligence information.
This extends to the compensation plan being pulled down, when it should be readily available to the public. What I was able to analyze focused far too heavily on affiliate autoship recruitment.
Such to the extent MLM affiliates do sign up for autoship, it should only be because they are purchasing the products as genuine consumers.
MLM affiliates purchasing products to qualify for commissions is a strong pyramid scheme indicator.
Putting all of this together my gut tells me Hulsa is an MLM company with far more retail purchase volume than retail sales.
Is Hulsa Scam
Primarily, Xycinews Media contents is to give an overview of platforms and what they entails to help you decide if proceeding with them or Investing only what you can afford to lose.
- Do you think Hulsa is scam?
- How you being defrauded?
With a lot of platforms on our desk to review for the general public, we might not be able to keep track of Hulsa on a regular. Please help us by dropping a comment and this will help other potential investors from falling prey or proceeding to invest.
This Hulsa Review Article isn’t aimed at defaming Hulsa nor is it targeted to promoting them.
This article is strictly for enlightening purposes and a honest guide from our perspective because we strongly believe every brand needs a good background check.
Therefore, you are at liberty to accept or reject this article and act base on your own perspective of the platform. You are encouraged to share your own opinion or views about the platform with us via the comments box below so as to further improve this Hulsa review.
Team Xycinews is no third party and we can’t handle any queries whatsoever.