FlashLend is a loan app on Play store that you can use to lend money and payback with interest rate in Nigeria. To use this app you must be above 18 years of age, reside in Nigeria and lastly have a valid ID proofs.
The amount you can borrow from the FlashLend app is from NGN1,000 to NGN100,000, and the max period is 180 days.
How to Borrow Money from FlashLend Loan App
Follow these steps to loan from the FlashLend App down below.
- Go to the Google Play Store and install the FlashLend APP.
- Register an account and login.
- Fill in your basic information and submit it
- Choose loan amount: 8,000 to 1,000,000.
- Select repayment time: 91 to 180 days.
- Get your loan from your account.
- Repay your loan on time and your credit limit will be increased.
FlashLend Loan Interest Rate
- Annual interest rate only 20%-25% .
- Monthly interest rate only 1.6%-2%.
- Daily interest rate only 0.05%-0.07%.
- Your borrowing plan is to borrow 10,000 for 365 days.
- then your interest rate would be
A: Annual interest = 10,000 x 25% = 2,500.
B: Monthly interest = (10,000 x 25%) ÷ 12 = 208.
C: Daily interest = (10,000 x 25%) ÷ 365 = 6.8.
- Then your repayment amount is.
A: 10,000 + 10,000 x 25% = 12,500.
FlashLend App Customer Service
This is the way to contact FlashLend loan app.
- Address: Oro 101241, Lagos, Nigeria
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is FlashLend App Legit or Scam?
If you pay your oan on time you will have no reason to think they are scam I’ll say. The platform is serous if your owing them sovpay up whenever you borrow.