Highly competitive applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential can participate in the Chancellors International Business School Scholarships at the University of Sussex.
This scholarship programme will support international undergraduate students at Sussex Business School. Students that have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at the University of Sussex Business School are eligible to win this scholarship worth £5,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246 in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that provides students with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognized for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme at the University of Sussex Business School can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-financing students classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- The applicants must have received an offer of a place to study for a full-time Bachelors degree at the University of Sussex Business School in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to apply online via the UCAS application portal of the university. Offer holders will be sent a link to the scholarship application form online, after receiving an offer to study at Sussex.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide supporting documents according to the specific qualifications needed for each course, including a particular subject at A-level or equivalent qualification.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic grades equivalent to AAA at A level.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The students that will be selected under this scholarship programme will be provided £5,000 per year of full-time study.