I decided to write this Bigibet review after learning some persons want to know more about this Nigerian based platform. Secondly, is Bigibet legit or scam has being elaborated in this article to help you pass your verdict.
NB:. Team Xycinews dearly urge users to stay away from gambling – this article is an overview and no a promotional content.
What is Bigibet About
Bigibet operated by Bigibet Limited is a
sportsbetting brand that offers online and
retail sportsbetting/gaming products and
services to the Nigerian market.
Super quality products/services, innovation, and an amazing customer experience are their aimed guiding principles.
These show in the quality
of our sportsbook; Bigger odds, number and variety of sports offered, number and variety of markets offered, number and variety of bet types, instant payment speed and surety, and an amazing user interface/user experience.
Bigibet Agent Review
A Bigibet Agent is a Bigibet authorized retail service provider to our offline customers. You get to provide their products and services to customers in your shop, be a part of their brand, own/run your own business, and of course make some good money.
As a Bigibet Agent; you get commission based on gross betting amounts. This means that your commission is based on the amount wagered by the punter, win or loss.
How To Become Bigibet Agent
To become a Bigibet Agent, you will need to meet the laid basic requirements;
- Have a well located standard shop or kiosk, furnished to Bigibet.
- At least 2 desktop computers (monitor,
CPU, UPS, mouse and keyboard).
- A4 Printer- for printing fixtures.
- A fixture board. Either a plain white marker board where fixtures for the game week will be written on.
- 80mm Thermal Receipt Printer- for printing Bigibet Betslips.
- Fast Internet- Broadband.
- Generator, Fans/air-conditioning
- At least 2 big enough TV screens for Virtual Sports
- A passport photograph, one recent utility bill and I.D card (national I.D card, voters card).
Bigibet Affiliate Program
Bigibet isn’t known for offering affiliate services or referral program at the moment.
Next on Bigibet review is signing up. Registration on www.bigibet.com website is a condition for using all the products
available on the website.
Registration entitles you to open a Bigibet account free- of-charge and without obligations.
You can use the account to manage your bets and personal data. You can make bets with real money after you replenish your account.
To register on Bigibet, visit the “Register” section in the upper right corner of the site.
Please be careful and take into account the proposed registration requirements in order to avoid further problems.
Before you have access to Bigibet login page, it’s obvious you must registered successfully.
To login Bigibet only the below is needed
- User name
Is Bigibet Scam
Is Bigibet scam has being a search term and I consider it fine to discuss it as well.
Anyways, team Xycinews can’t pronounce Bigibet scam because we wrote Bigibet Review Article.
However, a lot of persons have lost great fortune in a bid to gamble all their money on betting. So, in as much as I have zero experience – I will frankly say stay away please.
In a bid to prove transperency, Bigibet has an office in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria and holds state licenses across all its states of operation in Nigeria.
Is Bigibet Legit
The next question asked after Bigibet review is “is Bigibet legit”. I am in no position to vouch for a betting platform because things can go wrong.
You might gamble in secret or lie about how much you gamble, feeling others won’t understand or that you will surprise them with a big win.
For gambling to happen, you need to make the decision to gamble. If you have an urge: stop what you are doing and call someone, think about the consequences to your actions, tell yourself to stop thinking about gambling, and find something else to do immediately.
In Summary – Is Bigibet Legit or Scam
We work with researched field report, verified evidence or users comments and for no we have no evidence or reports at all.
Below is some helpful guide to help you pass your verdict.
- Check if the site has a “contact us” web page
- Avoid online Platforms that use free email providers
- Check if the site shows info about its company (name, address, country)
- Check if the site has an “about us” or “company” web page
- Check if the site has a valid VAT or Partita IVA number (EU only)
- Check if the platform is registered to increase trust rating
- Don’t be fooled by offers looking too good to be real, if it looks too good to be true, pay attention.
- Check if the site has an active social presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
This Bigibet Review Article isn’t aimed at defaming Bigibet nor is it targeted to promoting them.
This article is strictly for enlightening purposes and a honest guide from our perspective.
Team Xycinews is no third party and we can’t handle any complients whatsoever.
@The Blogger Scientist 🕴 💼
Sharing is Love 💕