Connect with us

Published

on

How do you feel when you read about the lifestyle of someone whom every look up to?

Today, this article highlights the biography of Nigerian Popular Webmaster, Ayodele Segun Flexible of Wapforum.

Segun Flexible Early Life

Ayodele Segun Flexible was born in Lagos State, Nigeria.  On December 26th, he was born into a Polygamous Family. He is obviously 21yrs Old mow.

He is the Head of The Well Know Nigeria Webmasters Forum (Wapforum.com.ng). This forum has guided and help lot of newbies in matters related to blogging and general information.

Segun Flexible had his primary and secondary education in Lagos. At age 18, he became one of Nigeria’s Forum Owners.

Segun Flexible Career

While in Secondary school, Segun Flexible created Wapforum.com.ng on 26th Of December 2017.

Haven always been a good internet user, he was undergoing some training in Self web design at the time.

When he discovered that most bloggers had no knowledge about web designing he did something.

After noticing bloggers outsource their design and programming jobs to outsiders and those ones build based on their own understanding, he built a website to address those challenges.

Without a finance power to back him, Segun Flexible first began with a free hosting. In 2017, he bought a domain name, got a server and started paying.

Today, has since grown from a 5, 000 visit monthly to 10, 000 page views monthly.

Ayodele Segun Flexible Personal Lifestyle

Flexible Is a man of respect in Bloggers industry.

He is a Front End Web Developer, Blogger, and Computer Operator,

He started his Internet Career right back in 2008, During The Days Of Wapka, Xtgem And Some Wapbuilder Platform.

Segun Flexible is the owner of the popular bloggers/webmasters Forum (wapforum.com.ng)

Segun Flexible Welknow Programing Languages
HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP and PYTHON.

Segun Flexible Net worth

This information is not yet available.

Segun Flexible Awards

• Best Webmasters Forum Owner | 2017

Forum Runners Of The Year | AfricanAwardZone 2017

Segun Flexible Marrital Status
Currently Single

Hope you love this read, sharing is love. 💕

Naabiae Nenu-B is a Medical Health Student and an SEO Specialist dedicated to flushing the web off fake news and scam scandals. He aims at being "Africa's Best Leak and Review Blogger" and that's the unwavering stand of Xycinews Media.

13 Comments

13 Comments

1. Harland Martignago

December 29, 2018 at 10:23 am

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Okenewap

January 4, 2019 at 8:42 pm

I love , I respect him
    He is a great icon in Bloggers Industry

3. retro jordans

January 5, 2019 at 11:58 am

My spouse and i felt lucky Peter managed to finish up his analysis through the entire precious recommendations he received using your web page. It is now and again perplexing just to choose to be giving away information and facts that many other people could have been making money from. And we all take into account we need the website owner to give thanks to for this. Those illustrations you have made, the straightforward website menu, the friendships you make it easier to instill – it is mostly spectacular, and it is assisting our son in addition to the family consider that this subject matter is brilliant, and that is unbelievably essential. Thanks for everything!

4. retro jordans

January 6, 2019 at 7:15 am

I not to mention my pals happened to be digesting the best secrets and techniques located on your web blog while instantly came up with a horrible feeling I never expressed respect to the web blog owner for them. All the guys appeared to be certainly joyful to read all of them and have in effect very much been enjoying them. Thank you for being so helpful as well as for obtaining this kind of nice ideas millions of individuals are really needing to be aware of. Our own honest regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

5. nike react

January 7, 2019 at 10:55 pm

I truly wanted to develop a simple note to be able to say thanks to you for all of the great instructions you are writing at this site. My incredibly long internet investigation has now been compensated with good ideas to share with my contacts. I would believe that many of us readers actually are really blessed to be in a useful network with many marvellous individuals with great principles. I feel rather blessed to have seen your entire weblog and look forward to tons of more fabulous moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for all the details.

6. RedMaster

January 8, 2019 at 5:54 am

Говорят на криптовалюте Sibcoin можно стать миллионером. Как считаете, есть смысл купить данной криптовалюты? С Биткоином я свой шанс уже упустил.

They say the cryptocurrency Sibcoin can become a millionaire. Do you think it makes sense to buy this cryptocurrency? With Bitcoin, I already missed my chance.

7. nike rose

January 8, 2019 at 7:10 pm

My husband and i have been now fortunate that John could finish off his inquiry with the precious recommendations he gained through the blog. It’s not at all simplistic to simply continually be giving freely points other people may have been selling. And now we acknowledge we’ve got the writer to thank for that. Those explanations you have made, the easy website navigation, the relationships you make it possible to instill – it is everything astonishing, and it’s really leading our son in addition to our family recognize that that content is interesting, which is certainly quite essential. Thanks for everything!

8. Chike Mike

January 10, 2019 at 9:03 pm

I love his forum wapforum
    Nice Article Xycinews

9. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 9:52 am

This is very attention-grabbing, You are an excessively professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and stay up for in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

10. smore traiolit

April 14, 2020 at 11:05 pm

Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lifestyle

BIOGRAPHY OF NIGERIAN JOURNALIST MUKHTAR DAMBATTA

Published

on

Mukhtar Sagir Dambatta (born 1 June 1998) is a Nigerian journalist, blogger, columnist, politician and entrepreneur.

Mukhtar Sagir Dambatta was born on 1 June 1998 in Dambatta local government area of Kano State, Nigeria where he obtained his Primary and JSCE from Abu Hanifa Academy, Kano State, then moved further and obtained his SSCE from Rumfa College Kano State. He is a graduate of Mass Communication from École Supérieur de Gestion et de Technologie (ESGT-Benin University) Benin Republic.

Dambatta was a students leader, he was the President of the Great Advancement of African Students Association (GAAAS). In 2020 Dambatta elected as National Chairman of Nigerian Youth Political Union (NYPU).

In September 2020 Mukhtar called on Nigerian students from school resumption due to the abduction of Abubakar Idris Dadiyata, a lecturer and fierce critic of the Nigerian government, who was abducted from his home on August 1, 2019,  in the Barnawa neighbourhood of Kaduna, in northwestern Nigeria.

Mukhtar is currently working with Prime Time Newspaper

Nationality: Nigerian
Occupation: Journalist, Blogger, Entrepreneur and Politician

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Classic Forex Trader Biography, Cars, Real Age, Contact, Net Worth

Published

on

Classic Forex Trader Biography

Classic Forex Trader is the founder and developer of the first talking robot called “Fx Talking Robot”. He is a South African who make thousands of dollars daily from trading with his robot.

While some claims his robot doesn’t work, many others shares testimonies of how successful the robot is. You can use the comment section below to share your opinion.

How Old Is Classic Forex Trader

Classic Forex Trader is 20 years old from the information he personally shared.

Classic Forex Trader Cars

BMW GT and Mercedes Benz in less than two years of trading.

Classic Forex Trader Real Age

Thapelo Lesenya

Nationality

South African

Occupation

Forex Trader

Classic Forex Trader Contact

Conclusively on Classic Forex Trader Biography, you can reach out to him via WhatsApp on +27680536880.

Classic Forex Trader Net Worth

We ain’t sure but it’s an estimated $500,000

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Touring Dubia Through Vantage Migration – Jane Chris Ezetah Shares Joy

Published

on

On January 18 2021, Vantage Migration on it Official Facebook broke the goodnews of a free trip to their global audience. That winner is Jane Chris Ezetah.

Jane Chris Ezetah is winner of a competitive contest by CEO of Vantage Migration, Dr Linda Iheme, which held in December 2020 for her social media followers.

During the heat of the competition, I stumbled upon Jane Chris awesome video on Facebook and Instagram. She was highly creative, innovative and I admire her concepts and potentials.

As a content creator, I just wished the best for her and hoped she win like she did. You can imagine my smile though, nonetheless in this article I will be entailing first hand of Jane’s experience from her, a little about Vantage Migration and the Host Sponsor “Dr Linda Iheme”.

Limelight on the Host Sponsor – Dr Linda Iheme

Dr Linda Iheme, CEO of Vantage Migration has outdone herself in helping all inrespective of all odds stand tall in all life endeavors within her might. Among many other enticing giveaways organized on her social media pages periodically, this has been the loudest and of course, the most impactful.

Talking of which, Dr Linda has been a recipient of numerous international trip awards, though not through social media contests. She has been an outstanding young woman from her undergraduate years at University of Benin, Nigeria till her current post graduate studies at University of Waterloo, Canada.

Dr Linda Iheme with her experience and expertise founded Vantage Migration to help aspiring graduate students secure a better future by teaching them what she knows. “The Lady With A Golden Smile” as I call her has maintain an excellent record in all she do.

Meeting Dr Linda and Engaging was my Key

During the period of interview with Jane Chris, she narrated the process of her selection as the winner of the trip and she said it was free and fair and it was open to everyone because it’s an open competition with any number of interested competitors.

She said “I followed Dr, Linda Ikeme the CEO of vantage Migration . She is a Canadian based Nigerian, I followed her on all her social media handles, my notifications is always on, on all her posts, I woke up, and saw a post she made about the contest, and that how I got to know”.

I followed her on all her social media handles, my notifications is always on, on all her posts.

Speaking further she highlighted the importance of the Organization and how helpful they are to modern life, pointing out that the Organization is mainly doing a course based training that will help individuals and students secure admission and access scholarships.

Jane Ezetah Biography

My name is Jane Amarachi Ezetah, I am popularly known as Jane Chris Ezetah on all my social media accounts.

I was born into Mr and Mrs A.S Ogbonna’s family in the late 80’s. The 4th child of  seven children, I was born and raised in Lagos. I had my primary education in Lagos while my secondary school education was at Federal Government College, Odogbolu, Ogun state.

After which I moved on to Imo state University where I had my tertiary education.

Growing up was fun for me considering the fact that I was born at the downside of Lagos where children played with no restrictions. The most interesting part of my growing up was seeing my parents move from one level to the other.

Meet Dr Linda Iheme, CEO of Vantage Migration; The Lady With A Golden Smile

My parents had 6 of us in a room apartment. How we manage that small space till date is what I still can’t figure out. We moved from that one room to two rooms, to a 2bedroom flat, until my dad built his own house in Lagos.

Life was not all that easy as my older siblings and I assisted my mom a lot by hawking some petty items from one street to the other.

For my career, I really wanted to study law (international law and jurisprudence) for the name but God had a perfect plan.

As a child I loved singing, writing and watching television. I remember always mimicking news casters and presenters in front of my mirror. I was very good at narrating movies from top to finish without mincing words.

If you haven’t seen a movie before and I narrate it to you, you will not need to see it again as it will feel like you watched the real thing.

Watching the Oprah Winfrey show on Silverbird television also made me start dreaming to become a radio and television presenter.

When admission to study law wasn’t coming forth after attempting JAMB 4 times, I switched to mass communication but eventually my name came out on the list to study Theatre Art. When the admission to study theatre Art’s came initially, I was not proud at all.

I felt so ashamed to tell people I was studying theatre arts because it wasn’t one of those big courses but today, I can boldly tell anyone about my course of study because I am gradually living my dreams.

Jane’s Encounter with Dr Linda Iheme

I heard about Vantage Migration through my eldest Brother in October. That Saturday afternoon, he sent me a screenshot of Dr Linda Iheme’s Facebook page and said GO CHECK HER OUT and follow all her social media handles.

I reluctantly came back and told him I have. He said she helps people gain admission and scholarship abroad. But my Brother said to me there is more to the vantage migration page and Dr Linda Iheme and that was how I began to follow up till date. I follow her actively on Facebook and Instagram mostly.

The Beauty of Vantage Migration

Vantage Migration helps in matching your skills and interests to their Canadian selection of job vacancies. Additionally, they educate you about the communities that interest you and where your best chances of success Facilitating contact with prospective employers.

Vantage Migration offers a Faster way toSecure Admission; Scholarship Abroad

They provide assistance for you in identifying education and real estate options and facilitating your spouse employment in communities of interest.

They guide you through the registration process in Canada, including immigration procedures from beginning to finish.

Jane’s Final Motivations

To the young and aspiring youths out there…I want you all to know your dreams are valid.

Keep thriving!

Keep upgrading!

Keep learning!

Keep making an effort.

As soon it will all pay off.

Continue Reading