What is Astropay Card About
Astropay card is a prepaid virtual card that is integrated with AstroPay. AstroPay Card is a quick deposit option that allows Verified members to quickly deposit funds into their NETELLER Account.
Astropay Card Review
You will need to register at www.astropay.com, and purchase an AstroPay virtual card. In order to make a deposit by AstroPay Card in your NETELLER account, you should follow the steps below:
- Select AstroPay Card from the Money In section of your NETELLER account. Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Confirm that all the details for this transaction are correct.
- Selecting Confirm will launch the third-party processor and allow you to complete this transaction with AstroPay.
- Pressing the Confirm button will then charge your AstroPay Card and quickly deposit those funds into your NETELLER Account.
The best place to check the limits for any deposit option is the Money In section of your account. By clicking on the relevant deposit option, you will be able to see your deposit limits in accordance with your account status and deposit tries.
How To Deposit With Astropay Card
Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and select AstroPay Card.
Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, and click Next.
You will be shown a summary of the transaction. Check the details and click Confirm Payment.
You will now be redirected to a page where you will have to enter your AstroPay Card details. Once you have done this, click on Pay.
You will see a confirmation message.
Funds will be credited to your trading account instantly.
Astropay Card Withdrawal
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Select AstroPay Card in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose your withdrawal currency, and specify the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Next.
A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
For withdrawals, AstroPay issues a brand new card. Once you have confirmed the withdrawal transaction, you will be redirected to a page which will display two options for receiving the new card details via email or the AstroPay app.
Astropay Card Sign up
More information below
Astropay Card Registration
Astropay Card Registration cost nothing at all. But having the below information handy is a requirement.
- Email Address
- User Name
- Phone Number
- Contact Info
Astropay Card Login
Before you have access to Astropay Card login page, it’s obvious you must registered successfully.
To login Astropay Card only the below is needed
- User name
Is Astropay Card Legit
Importantly, I always warn my blog readers first not to fall for Ponzi schemes and other (pyramid) investment frauds. Protect yourself and your money by steering clear of any “opportunity” bearing warning signs of a Ponzi or pyramid scheme.
Is Astropay Card Scam
On the basics of this Astropay Card review, No one has reported it’s scam to me yet and due to number of logged files on my checklist, always share your opinion in the comments section.
This will help potential Investors or users of the platform from falling prey.
Likewise, don’t forget to also scroll down to check if there is any comment.
Don’t be deceived by offers looking too good to be real, if it looks too good to be true, pay attention.
Check if the site has an active social presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
In Summary – Is Astropay Card Legit or Scam
Anyways, team Xycinews can’t pronounce Astropay Card scam or legit because we wrote Astropay Card Review Article.
We work with researched field report, verified evidence or users comments. Nonetheless, below is some helpful guide to help you pass your verdict alone with the review published above.
Always look out for the following before considering any online platform, expecially when your funds is involved. They below should help you know more about in running a background check company.
- Check if the site has a “contact us” web page
- Avoid online Platforms that use free email providers
- Check if the site shows info about its company (name, address, country)
- Check if the site has an “about us” or “company” web page
- Check if the site has a valid VAT or Partita IVA number (EU only)
- Check if the platform is registered to increase trust rating
- Don’t be fooled by offers looking too good to be real, if it looks too good to be true, pay attention.
- Check if the site has an active social presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
This Astropay Card Review Article isn’t aimed at defaming Astropay Card nor is it targeted to promoting them.
This article is strictly for enlightening purposes and a honest guide from our perspective because we strongly believe every brand needs a good background check.
Team Xycinews is no third party and we can’t handle any queries whatsoever.
@The Blogger Scientist 🕴 💼
Sharing is Love 💕