Connect with us

Lifestyle

Xycinews Media founder Stranded over Fake Money and Counterfeit Allegations

Published

on

xycinews founder found with counterfeit money, fake currency
This Is My Real Story Today.
Boarding an old iron danfo bus from Summit Bus Stop, Delta State.
I sat on discomforting foam called “seat”, my destination was Onitsha Bus Stop.
As a happy and cheerful extrovert, I broaden my lips with smiles over the River Niger Bridge.
After a 5 minutes drive,
the planned trickster (The conductor) and his admin officer (The driver) claimed never to have little domination of the Naira currency. The entire passengers were left confused and perplexed.
All the while, the conductor still feigned a display of hard work.
Then, with my soft heart, I remitted N500*4 amounting to N2000. Then my disaster and frustration began.
I was given N1000*2 amounting to N2000.
My demeanor was enthusiastic, I walked majestically to Onitsha Park to board a bus with PeaceMass Transport.
I stretched my cleaned N2000 Note and paid for my fair, waiting for my receipt, the cashier said, “Mtcheeeeeeeew” and tore my money into pieces of inconsiderate atom.
The it came to my  notice i have being given fake currency money, it was counterfeit.
xycinews founder found with counterfeit money, fake currency, given counterfeit money
I became raving, crazy, frustrated, my thinking we’re wolly, what am I seeing? Was it Bollywood, Nollywood or Hollywood in my tiny cerebrum.
300 seconds ago, I was a happy traveller, but now i was cashless and so thoughtful.
Over 2Hours I strolled on Onitsha like it was my “rag day thole gift”.
Then everyone claimed to pity me with words, when I wanted monetary support. Only then I trek a 15 minutes journey to loan from a stranger who felt the pains in my shoes.
Now my big question was
Are some born to cheat others in the name of smartness?
Would such painful experience not ignite prejudice?
Would others be able to notice fake money and be freed from counterfeits tricksters?
Would fake currency producers be caught and face the law soonest?
That was my tale,
Also Drop comment.

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Naabiae Nenu-B is a Medical Health Student and an SEO Specialist dedicated to flushing the web off fake news and scam scandals. He aims at being "Africa's Best Leak and Review Blogger" and that's the unwavering stand of Xycinews Media.

12 Comments

12 Comments

1. www.wapforum.com.ng

February 24, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Stupid igbo people, i hate them

2. Joshphine

February 24, 2018 at 2:29 pm

That is how igbo people take delight in fruading people

3. Kris

February 24, 2018 at 2:44 pm

So sorry sir.

4. foloren torium

January 13, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Hi there, simply changed into aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Many other people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

5. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 4:00 am

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

6. foloren torium

January 14, 2019 at 5:12 am

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some p.c. to drive the message home a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

7. Hier klicken

January 16, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

8. Link

January 16, 2019 at 10:55 pm

It¦s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I¦m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

9. I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

10. News ...

January 16, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

11. smore traiolit

April 14, 2020 at 10:58 am

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

12. non dual acim

April 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Only a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design and style.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lifestyle

2020 UPDATED || EMoney Biography, Wikipedia, Real Age, Net Worth, Cars, Houses, Contact, Wife

Published

on

Hi guys, the name EMoney is never strange at all, especially to Nigerians. This article about EMoney biography has a lot about this multi rich social Icon you will love to read.

Born Emeka Okonkwo who is famously known as EMONEY and also a Nigerian billionaire is an entrepreneur, investor, business tycoon and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Five Star Music.

News source has if that he is into Oil and Gas and Emmy Cargoes Nigeria Limited formerly called Borisa Nigeria Limited (a shipping company) and also has a different chain of businesses abroad. EMoney Biography is covered with his lavish lifestyle.

Right away I would be entailing Emoney’s biography, date of birth, real age, family, parents, siblings, education, entertainment career, net worth, houses, cars, social media handles, contact and everything else much more.

Please Share Article 💕

EMoney Biography

Emeka Okonkwo was born on the 18th of February, 1981 in Ajegunle, Lagos, but he originates from the small south-eastern town situated in Anambra State, called Uli.

During the event which was held inside the University of Lagos, he was accompanied by the incoming Deputy Governor of Lagos state, Dr Obafemi Hamzat and his brother, KCEE. Emoney has the Political and Entertainment giants to his side. Some other people even refer to him as Arabic money for his over-the-board generosity.

Emoney Date of Birth

18th, February 1981.

He was born on 18th February 1981, this means on the 18 of February 2020 he will be 39 years.

Emoney Education

Emeka Okonkwo He had his primary and secondary education in Lagos State. We don’t know much about his university education, but he was recently awarded a Doctorate Degree from The European-American University.

The post was shared on Five Star’s official Instagram with caption;
“Congratulations to our chairman on his amazing achievement / Award Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University. Many more blessings and more grace as you go on @iam_emoney1 @iam_mrse @iam_kcee .. #itistoolatetofail”.

Emoney Family

Unlike his elder brother, E-Money is married. He has three sons with his wife, Juliet, whom he’s been married to for about eight years now. According to him, he met Juliet in 2003 when he was still struggling to make money and she was just what he was looking for – a God-fearing and non-materialistic woman.

E-Money recalls coming back to Lagos after their traditional marriage and receiving a call that changed his life forever.

Emoney Profile

Entrepreneur

Businesses

5 Star Music,

Net worth

$50 million

Emoney House and Cars

EMONEY Biography won’t be complete without mentioning his house.

He sleeps and sits on Gold, His Gold furnished state of art mansion is worth N250 million in Omole Estate, Ikeja, and another in Lekki.

EMONEY and his Brother Singer Kcee also came together to build a massive mansion in their hometown in Uli, Anambra State.

Sometime in 2016, Emoney showed off his newly purchased armoured car, the latest 2017 Lexus LX 570 jeep. The car is said to be valued at over $90,000 which is way more than N39,000,000 considering the current exchange rate.

Emoney Net worth

It was gathered that E-Money net worth is estimated at $50 million, the equivalent of t0 over a billion Naira as of 2020 and their signs showing that it’s growing day by day.

Emoney Source of Income

Rumour has it that he was once abroad hustling for daily bread, the exact business he did over there hasn’t been fully ascertained because it was said that when he came back to Nigeria, he became a don in all currencies!

Another rumor has it that a contract changed his life.

However, he is the younger brother of the Limpopo crooner, Kcee and also the official sponsor of his music career plus that of Harrysong and Skiibii. He is also the head of a shipping company called Emmy Cargoes Nig.

The company was established in 1997 and was formerly called Borisa Nig. Ltd. He is also into real estate as well as oil and gas.

Emoney Contact

Concluding Emoney biography, you can reach out to him via Instagram on @iam_emoney1.

He doesn’t have any Facebook or Twitter account.

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG
Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Big Tray Dee Biography, Real Age, Wikipedia, Family, Height, Net Worth etc

Published

on

Born Tracy Lamar Davis but known as Big Tray Dee, he is an American Author, Songwriter and Rapper currently in Snoop Dogg’s Record label called Dogghouse Records.

This article in details discusses a lot about Big Tray Dee Biography, date of birth, age, early life, family, cash, Wikipedia, wife, education, height, songs, net worth, Big Tray Dee social media handles and contact.

TRAY DEE BIOGRAPHY

Tracy Lamar Davis aka Big Tray Dee was Born on the 27th of April, 1966. This American author, songwriter and rapper has made waves on the internet and the keyword Tray Dee biography isn’t new to Google.

Tray Dee Profile Data

6 ft 1 inch

Tray Dee Weight

83 kg

Net Worth

$500,000

Tray Dee Wikipedia

Tray Dee is a member of the Insane Crips Gang in Long Beach, California and his first music appearance as a music artist was in Snoop Dogg’s 1994 Dogg’s Murder Was the Case, and he guest starred on the track 21 – Jumpstreet.

After that, he made another appearance in the 1996 album, Tha Doggfather and in 1999, joined The Eastsidaz music group, in which he and Snoop Dog were the members and they released two albums.

Tray Dee biography revolves around music and some of his mixtapes include Long Beach State of Mind Vol. 1: The Mixtape in 2014, That’s My Work Vol. 4 in 2014, Long Beach State of Mind Vol. II: Street Officials in 2016

Tray Dee Contact – Social Media Handles

Contact Tray Dee via:
Instagram @big_traydeee
Twitter @bigtraydeee

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG
Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Houston Jones Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Real Age, Family and More

Published

on

Houston Jones Biography became a Google regular check word after he hits YouTube with nice clips.

In this article, I have carefully arranged all the information about Houston Jones biography, real age, Wikipedia, Career, Height, Weight, Family, youtube, net worth and more.

HOUSTON JONES BIOGRAPHY

Houston Jones is a Bodybuilder who rose to a public figure because of sharing his comedic videos and challenges on his self-titled YouTube channel.

For the series, Paintball vs. Bodybuilder, he gain more audience and personality love.

Houston Jones trains in Brazilian Jujitsu and teaches amateur MMA fighting. Houston Jones is a well known YouTube Star.

Houston is one of the famous and trending celeb who is popular for being a YouTube Star. As of 2020 Houston Jones is 26 years old. Houston Jones is a member of famous YouTube Star list.

Houston Jones Real Age
Houston was born on August 16, 1994 in United States.

Houston Jones is 26 years old.

Houston Jones Wikipedia Data

Full Names
Houston Jones

Houston Jones Date of Birth
16th August, 1994

Houston Jones Age
24 years

Houston Jones Nationality
American

Houston Jones Occupation
YouTuber

Houston Jones Net Worth
$1 Million

Houston Age, Height & Weight
Houston body measurements, Height and Weight are not Known yet but we will update soon. Houston Age is around 23 years years old.

Houston Jones Net Worth
Houston primary income source is YouTube Star. Currently We don’t have enough information about his family, relationships,childhood etc. We will update soon.

Estimated Net Worth in 2019: $100K-$1M (Approx.)

Houston Jones Contact – Social Media Handles