Xycinews Media organize a survey to know the masses view on sleep. This survey was carried out on social media platforms. It Covered four countries, namely Nigeria, and The US. The simple asked question was What Makes You Sleep When it is Dawn?
Surly, you would agree with me that good night rest is a core necessity in maintaining
a good health. Well many has their own view of good night rest.
So viewed it as a very important requirement for life.
So thinks it does not matter as one can sleep any time in the day.
But ignoring all the view of others, What is your view on sleep at dawn?
Our survey on 12 persons proved successful, but their were different reasons. 9 whom we encounter said they never missed sleeping for anything, while the rest 3 viewed sleep as not a compulsory necessity, but an excuse with the name night. Sounds funny.
The Real Fact of Sleeping
We all shut down our mindset and allow the brain to rest at least an hour daily to help reduce heat risk problem, to relieve ourselves from stress and fatigue, to regain lost energies, to settle the brain and lot more to mention. The science elites informs that sleeps helps in the restorations of brain function.
During the day, our activities, thought, actions and decisions are being properly assimilated in the brain when we have good nice sleep. Only when have good and proper sleep, can we be free from our emotional depression. The Sleep has surly proven itself to be a primary medication for the mind, body and soul.
How Much Sleep is Enough
A complete sleep duration has be said to last for about 8 hours, but many spends over half of this time being awake at late night. Their reasons varies as the circumstance varies too. But despite this as well, you would agree with me that sometimes wall exceed this duration of 8 hours sleeping, that is because of the possible stress load we might have gone through during the day hours.
So what now is the required sleeping duration for all? The answer to that question cant be answered for you. But research shows that sleeping for about six to eight hours daily (6-8 hours) is quite enough time to help he brain relax and assimilate all its information’s for later restoration. So it only your private circumstance that can predict you sleeping duration for you. But a key not of fact is that, its always important have a good night rest and sleep.
How to Benefit From Your Sleep
We got some research assimilation that can give you the maximum from your lovely night sleep. Examine the below and see how tremendous it can really be.
Have a warm bath before going to bed.
- Avoid overly strenuous activities before bed time.
- Try playing some soft music, possible your favorite or blues, and this can help reduce you the brain level of depression and give you an uplifting mode before going to bed.
- Always sleep in a warm and quite environment, avoiding noisy environment when it time to rest or sleep can help the brain concentrate and relax firmly. Because your brain needs rest, so it should be given that ultimate rest.
- Avoid sleeping below bright shanty light, the disturb the orderliness of your brain. Sleeping in a warm, partly dark room with mild rest, keeps the brain at peace. Of cause we all want to give our brain the best so we can get the best as well.
- Avoid watching movies down into the late night hours. This generation kids and adult falls victim into this, with the excuse that there is no time during the day. But its better we find time during the day, since restricting the brain from its rest can be disturbing.
- Sleep in comfort ability. Some environs are known to be mosquito filled the due to ignorance in sanitation. We should all endeavor that our environment is clean and mosquito. Not just this, but sleeping under mosquito completes it all.
- Avoid heavy meals at night, taking them by 05:00 p:m could be accepted, but once it is dawn from 07:00 p:m, we should avoid these heavy meals and substitute them for light meal, or milk of snacks.
Advice About Sleep
Don’t ever skip sleep or waste your sleeping hour, for sleep is a good emotional, mental and physiological therapy. It can relieves the mind from burden and emotional trauma. For it keeps the brain active.
It is also a compulsory growth requirement that should not be ignored for any reason. Because the hormones responsible for growth, takes its full effect on when we are at rest in sleep.
For students, if you read all night without having a little sleep, you pose your brain to suffer in assimilating its information’s when is due to. It is necessary to prepare for exam long before it as at hand, then the night to this exam, you have a lovely warm rest.
For little kids, if you watch movies late into the night without sleeping, it means you do not want to be smart and active in school the next day. Because you would sleep during lectures and miss out of the most important things.