Well all prepare for exams and thereafter write  exams, but the main point is how do we prepare. Many my prepare hard by reading and studying all day and night, some may prepare by arranging microchips commonly called
“ embo”, which the copy from while in the exam hall, some also wait patiently to see the outcome of the result and work it out either with money or kind. The aim of all this is to attain success and excellence academically.

Why is Cheating Viewed Wrong?

In a survey conducted in the United State, 20% claimed the never participated in exam cheating, while the other 80% claimed to have once cheated, and only 25% said they have never being caught.
Another survey in conducted in Nigeria showed that only about 10% claimed that they have never cheated, and from the rest 90% claimed to have maybe once cheated. Surprisingly, only 40% said they have never being caught.

This is just instances from two big country from two different continents. Well all things are said to have happen for a reason, rendering the purpose for cheating to have being for a cause.

With this trending trait in schools worldwide, it impose lot of effects which has never being put into consideration.

Effect of Cheating

The joy of a good result stirs excitement between Parents and students, and ignorance to how such scores were attained. Well cheating can be “profiting to some” but it effect stills prevails.

Cheating in some institution result in immediate termination and expulsion, so if your such an institution and still take this risk, it really dangerous.
For cheating in some schools and special examination, the penalty in years in jail. Having some imaginations about this shows it really nice to abstain and have a diligent preparation before the exams.
Loss of trust which sometimes come from your fellow colic and tutors.
Proves dishonesty, and reduce self charisma.
Kills self confidence.

The above are but a few effect of cheating in exams on the cheater.

Possible Reason for Cheating

There have being many reason associated with cheating, but few would be outlined in this article.
Pressure: Some cheaters can possible be confident in producing good results, but the pressure from friends makes them join the trend. One possible way of countering this is self confidence.

Parent Expectancy: Parents place a very high expectancy on students expecting nothing but just the best of the best. The desire to please the parents by all means has urge most of these cheater to be undeterred but determinant. So if encouragement are show to these students instead of much expectancy and pressure, they would surly do their best too.

Fear: Many persons don’t ever believe in themselves, but rather the depend and aim to be the best through the possible shortcut. The fear of reading and forgetting is as a result of late preparation for exam, so trying reading months before the exams would prove a lot better.

Ignorance: So students ignore the fact that the can be caught and continues cheating in exam. Sadly, you mat soon be caught, because cheating is such a risk to be engage into.

Laziness: Clubbing and sometimes merry making with reckless time waste consumes a much lot time ought for study, dropping only the time for “microchiping” cheats and the moments of writing thee  exams. Well for some, their time consuming reason may vary, but an important note is that all students must have a good study time.

The Crafty Addition

Some drinks are said to contain contents that cause addiction. Smoking as we also know is an addict to some persons as well. Habitual practice of
an activity automatically turns it a habit. Once a habit, it takes a long time to be broken free from.

Likewise, our continuous cheating in examination is a habit that can cause addition too. An addition to cheating can be so deadening beyond our imagination. It has most times made so speechless in failed attempts to defend their result, and also weaken the zeal in to encourage their children.
Critically, cheating takes over the mindset, and learning finds it exist route out, turning your brain in to an incomplete ancient African home.

An old quote says “practice makes perfect”. Come to think of it, if you are really perfect in painting, you can be a painter, if you are perfect in cooking, you can be a chef, and if you are perfect in dancing, that’s possible a dancer, but if your perfect in malpractice, what that called please? You can comment if you any occupation associated with it.

In a simply conclusion, Xycinews will not decide the choice of objecting you from cheating, but it outlines in dangers, effect and reasons associated with it.

“Happy examination, happy writing, no cheating and all the best” : Xycinews.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *