From the desk of your favorite research based blog, we bring to you another deep research update about Linda Ikeji and her blog – the History, net worth, conspiracy and fame which you have not stumble upon before.
The history of the brand name LindaIkejisblog from the founder Linda Ikeji is a big tale. So this sub section is divided into two. Her personal profile history and that of her blog.
Linda Ikeji Personal Profile: Popularly and generally known as Linda Ikeji aka LIB, her full name is Linda Ifeoma Ikeji. On the dawn of September 19 1980, she took her first breath in mother earth, from that time on set, an icon was born into the world. Linda Ikeji was born into a religious catholic home in Imo State, Nkwerre community. She is the second child of her parents and traced results showed she learnt so fast and smart.
From the age of ten (10), she was already writing little children stories. Skipping quickly, at the age of seventeen (17), she was already done with secondary school and immediately got an admission into one of Nigeria’s biggest university, University of Lagos (UNILAG). She studied English studies and in the year 2004, she graduated. As a student in UNILAG, traced back reports said “She did menial and part time jobs for upkeeps”. From a cyber café down the dusk street, her blog came to life.
Linda Ikeji Blog History: Though she mainly blogged from cyber cafes, she never gave up on the stress it imposed, she used the Google platform called BLOGGER. In the year 2007, she became more serious and got her blog a domain name LindaIkejisblog.com and it became an official job for her. Xycinews social media examiners suspects that lindaikejisblog might contain over 100,000 contents, and notable big adverts from big companies.
The Fame of Linda Ikeji and her Blog
6 years later, from a remote area in Lagos where she blogged, the year 2013 to 2015 brought her great fame and popularity. First she won Nigeria Bloggers Award (NBA) in 2013. FROBES compiled a list of African Top 20 prominent women and her profile was also included in it. This went so global and viral and she became a notable figure in the Nigeria media world. And pre that year, she already was Google most search person in Africa.
Linda Ikeji: Conspiracy and Controversies
This has being the area of her biggest challenge in the bloggersphere. Being under pressure and threat from different political and big icons in the society.
- Far back on the 8th of October 2014, she had her blog shut down by Google, but good enough, it seems she made a reasonable appeal and after two (2) days it was restored back. Probably many unworthy cases was reported about her blog.
- Another one is that of Dr. Doyin Okupe, once a senior special officer on public affair to Nigeria former President, His Excellency Goodluck Jonathan (2010-2015). Also a former Governorship aspirant or Ogun State, Nigeria. He wrote to Linda Ikeji describing her post about him as defamatory and unethical, this was resolved after apologies, but it never stopped millions of Nigerians from seeing it.
- Claiming many has used the phrase “I am Sick, Please help me” to gain money from the masses, Linda Ikeji attacked the hash tag #SaveMayowa, things did not turn so well as she was attacked and called unprofessional and illogical. Though the #SaveMayowa trend was for a claimed ovarian cancer. Linda Ikeji apologized and the matter gradually resolved.
- Another was between Linda Ikeji and popular pop singer Wizkid. This was one of the hottest in her career and the intervention of the Police was necessary. She published an article stating has being given a quick notice from his home in Lekki, Wizkid obviously felt this was an insult on his personality and threatened using his cousin to beat her up.
- Another one that sparked the internet and social world was her and Tonto Dike clash. Tonto Dike twitted her as a failed blogger and this never went well. They might have clash about two times now, but reports says they are currently buddies.
- Nigeria most followed celebrity, producing of Nigeria number comedy movie series, Jenifer Dairy, Funke Akindele claimed Linda Ikeji went so far in portraying her as a bad image in the society. This was serious and going to court was deem fit.
- After Linda Ikeji exposed a Gay profile on Facebook this year, she faced some amount of pressure on twitter from angry fans. They claimed she did not respect other peoples choice, just hers alone. This social media battle ended after the hash tag on twitter died off.
The Queen of African base is on our review about her actual net worth. What is Linda Ikeji actual net worth? This very question has ran through Google search bar millions of times. Now we would take a very clear overview on it.
LindaIkeji blog is ascertained to be about N10 million. Her exotic ride goes for about $70 million, and she also owns a home worth about N500 million. Nigeriafinder approximated 19.5million is generated from her blog. This comes from adverts and sponsored post.
From her blog Google Ad sense $178,400 is assumed to be generated. So, it is clearly obvious that her net worth can never be accurately known.
Hope you love this article. Please drop a comment and share to your friends and loved ones.