The Ultimate Effect of the World Weather Disasters.



For over a million years now, the earth has homed millions of mankind all over its spherical surface. The earth ahs also stood against many external space effects, safeguarding and protecting man from its external space dangers.
But lot of drastic changes keep occurring as the earth gets older. One of these great problems which this article discusses is WEATHER. Catastrophic floods, storms, volcanoes, lightening, thunder storms, among others has taken over the greatest part of earth comfortability and treasures. Increase in concentration of green house effect has prevented thermal radiation and intense heat from escaping earth into space. Other curves of around the earth globe have had it own varying disturbing factor, such as drought, deforestation, desertification, aridity and the water supply in some place is so disturbing, like the outburst water banks causing floods and forcing many from their homes.
Dangerous weather including volcanoes, powerful hurricane, earth quakes, aridity, and pollution has wreaked havoc across the planet resulting in the loss of inhabitable coastal lands and extinction f precious animal species. Climatologist of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration suggest that 60% of the earth devastation is as a result of man effect, while the rest 40% are natural caused.
 Yearly, the earth global surface has being on the increase, rising between 0.4 and 0.8 ͦC. Time over time, Global leaders has held World Summit on Sustainable Development. In the year 2002, about 30,000 delegates and 100 national leaders all assembled in South Africa, Johannesburg. But this global weather effect problem has had no absolute global solution yet.


Some few cases of weather effects across the world:
·    Mexico: The year 2002, three {3} hurricane struck Venezuela with 190km per/hour heavy rainfall. The winds associated were so strong and pulled off some roofs. This displaced almost half a million persons and destroyed about 95,000 homes.
·    Korea: The late month of August and the early week of September 2002 brought down 900millimeter of raindrops. That powerful raindrops swept to shatter so 25,000 buildings and destroyed the nations large hectares of farmland. Displacing 40,000 persons and many ships with persons recorded dead or missing.
·    Nigeria: Across four {4} communities, 18,000 homes and farmlands with produced were wash and destroyed, forcing evacuation on the habitants and intensifying food scarcity in the region.
·    Russia: Around the shores of the Russian black sea, about 50 cars and busses all sank in the sea bed, with injuries recording to about 60.
·    Australia: A wild fire spread in Sydney around 1997 destroyed 300,000 hectares of its forest land and terrestrial habitat, extincting some very rare animal and plant species.
These are just but a very few of the word disaster that has struck millions of properties and life’s. These has boldly define the earth might of being 70% filled with treasures all in the sea bed. Although divers, scientist and geographers have uncovered some precious treasures in water and hopefully many still untouched.
A big question to mind now is, how can the earth be better? Pollution from gas flares, plastic waste, oil spillage and other has destroyed aquatic life and oxygen cycle. An attempt to plant a tree yearly by all persons would improve health and reservation with preservation laws by Government agencies should be put in place as well. Hopefully, our world would never be 100% healthy, but we can all live healthy and fit.

1 comment:

Thanks For Dropping A Comment.

Powered by Blogger.